Search results

1. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

I have the obd eleven app and tried as per previous post. The mirror fold keeps saying 'something went wrong' please retry. The lock unlock chirp is advising enabled.. Wierd
  2. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

obd eleven i have tried three times without success to change mirror fold on lock and alarm chirp on lock, anyone any ideas? when I check the app on my phone when connected to the obd it states that the alarm chirp is enabled-- starting to get aggravated 2014-cupra sc 280
  3. vcds in ayrshire

are their any of our brilliant members in Ayrshire which could do a few mods( alarm chirp, folding mirrors on one key press),beer tokens as usual available. thanks in advance
  4. VCDS - How To Guides

question has been asked in another thread, but does anyone know how to change indicators in wing mirror to 'sweep'. seen on you tube. chrizsschwarz- moving indicators. sorry not allowed to post link yet!!!
  5. Smell In Car

Had a problem with a mk2 leon where their was a problem between the front silencer gasket on exhaust allowing fumes into vehicle occasionally, however that was a diesel. new gasket fitted problem was cured.
  6. revised CO2 figures

it wont affect you as your car has already been type approved. only new buyers will see an increase if band changes (and the reduced alleged fuel consumption)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.