Search results

1. Reggie Cupra TDi

what have you done to your car today ?

no worries i look forward to some results ;):p
  2. Reggie Cupra TDi

hey thanks mate, yea i used an orbital polisher in conjunction with this.... compound kit i always have done on my cars expensive put really high gloss level compared to most. its lasted about 5 years. i protect it with fusso soft 99, really hydrophobic.
  3. Reggie Cupra TDi

got wheels fitted this weekend love it,!
  4. Reggie Cupra TDi

Squeaky Creaking Sound

is it a stationary noise or while your in motion when you are turning hard?? could be the top mounts if you can hear in cabin they tend to resinate through in to the cabin i would say, Reg,
  5. Reggie Cupra TDi

Clunking front end when low speed turning

no probs good luck with the repair and i hope it cures the problem.
  6. Reggie Cupra TDi

thanks buddy, getting the hang of it now ! animals crossing roads when they shouldn't is never gunna end well for both involved.lol.
  7. Reggie Cupra TDi

Had some fun today in the spray booth.. excited to see these fitted to the car
  8. Reggie Cupra TDi

Clunking front end when low speed turning

hey buddy, my guess would be CV joint or maybe top mount bearings/bushes Reg,
  9. Reggie Cupra TDi

gr great photo but you can't beat the front end presence of the cupra r no matter how good the yarisGR was ! nice one for shredding tyres
  10. Reggie Cupra TDi

i notice your running 235 tyres is there a reason for this? what do people normal run i have 225 40s
  11. Reggie Cupra TDi

yea i guessed, and nothing else suits the bumper other than standard one. hmmmmm
  12. Reggie Cupra TDi

thanks pal that's a shame, there is a 3 piece one on eBay looks the same but i can not see it fitting well without the proper lugs on it to locate the bumper.
  13. Reggie Cupra TDi

does anyone know how to get hold of the genuine CUPRA R splitter these days?
  14. Reggie Cupra TDi

have been meaning to do the EGr valve clean up for a while and so i did it today! look at the state of this one... after i put it all back together the car failed to start and i think it was due to carbon build up in the inlet manifold i scrapped it off with the vacuum close by and maybe some...
  15. Reggie Cupra TDi

finally after about 12months of buying the first wing off @S70DGE its been fit, along with the other side too, i did promise an update and so here it is with pictures. makes me proud as i build home made spray booth in the garage for these and now i indeed to do wheels in due course. First time...
  16. Reggie Cupra TDi

MOT failure last week so it got treated to new gear to get it through, FRONT SUBFAME BOTTOM ARMS TRACK ROD ENDS REAR DISCS PADS, CALIPERS AND CABLES 2 NEW TYRES, Kept cost down and did on the driveway myself otherwise wouldn't have been worth fixing!! but we good for another year it lives...
  17. Reggie Cupra TDi

How to reattach door handle

looking at the second photo looks like you may have to manipulate the hinged side in a bit more, did u manage to sort it out? just realised it was sent this afternoon.
  18. Reggie Cupra TDi

MK1 Cupra R Drivers Side Wing

he's currently breaking a yellow one, its on eBay now
  19. Reggie Cupra TDi

hahah thanks for the wishful thinking !! i proper struggled finding a wing, and with it being near i had to jump at the chance, rocking horse **** they are!
  20. Reggie Cupra TDi

no its yellow, the passenger one i have is blue, and my car is black, going to be doing a diy spray job, i will post progress at some point, should be a challenge
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members