Search results

1. ysfdncr

What is a simple way of updating my 2018 Cupra R's sat nav New SD Card, sell the old one?

:) I dont know. Maybe someone made a joke. Maybe it was used as a data source just to update internal map data. Sent from mobile
  2. ysfdncr

What is a simple way of updating my 2018 Cupra R's sat nav New SD Card, sell the old one?

This is MIB2 High. No need any sd card! It has internal memory. Sent from mobile
  3. ysfdncr

The service I mentioned above does not require seat navigation sd card. You can remove your sd card and keep it or sell anyone else. They unlock your navigation sd card cid lock. And you will be able to use any regular sd card as navigation card. Just download latest navigation data from Seat...
  4. ysfdncr

Just order this service and they will give you life time free navigation updates. You just need an SD card and pc to use that service. It costs around £150 https://www.vagupdate.com/services/lifetime-navigation-update-mapcare Sent from mobile
  5. ysfdncr

Yes you are right. I can enable lifetime free navigation updates for high and std unit. Sent from mobile
  6. ysfdncr

He says he was using navigation with SD card so it is not high system. It looks like MIB2 Std unit which runs navigation on sd card. Sent from mobile
  7. ysfdncr

If you dont have mapcare and want lifetime free navigation updates you need to buy an activation service for this feature. After that you may update your navigation on yourself and use any sd card as navigation sd card.
  8. ysfdncr

Upgrade from Media System to Media System Plus

Ofcourse you can mate. I can help. I did same retrofit so many times before and have experience.
  9. ysfdncr

I helped so many users here for the same upgrade. Here is the list you need to buy: A head unit with navigation. Units with navigation easy to unlock and activate functions. If you buy a unit without navigation it will be so hard to activate functions. Possible part numbers: 5QA035846...
  10. ysfdncr

It is long story :) It will cost too much. If you plan to spend such money I can tell you what you need to do. Otherwise it will just take time without any result. You will need a screen, a head unit, connection cables and activation service.
  11. ysfdncr

FULL LINK

I have geniune Full Link activation licenses for cheaper price. Contact me for details.
  12. ysfdncr

SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

You can update up to 0346 not more. For further, your unit must be modified. This is a service and not being done for free. Sent from mobile
  13. ysfdncr

Full link activation

If is your usb in front of the gear shift, it is ok. Sent from mobile
  14. ysfdncr

Full link activation

If youe car MY at least 2016 no need wiring. But cars before 2016 need to change wiring. Sent from mobile
  15. ysfdncr

Full link activation

For carplay you need part number: 5G0035222E usb port Sent from mobile
  16. ysfdncr

Head unit change.

This is not possible Sent from mobile
  17. ysfdncr

Head unit change.

Send me pm for services and their costs. I can help. Sent from mobile
  18. ysfdncr

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Yes there is a description that saying Slickric21 knows everything. It says if you are not sure ask him. Sorry boss, I posted without your permission. There is something called "experience". Please google it. Sent from mobile
  19. ysfdncr

Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

If your unit is 1219 latest update is 1440 Sent from mobile
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.