Search results

1. ysfdncr

Virgin Adaptation Maps and Codings

Hi guys, I noticed that a lot of people looking for virgin adaptation maps and codings especially for 5F Information Elect. ECU. After trying to change some codings via VCDS if you get an error or do a mistake and do not have any backup you need to know virgin value to make a restore. Actually...
  2. ysfdncr

How to activate and enable voice vontrol function?

Hi guys. Voice vontrol not working after retrofitting of my multimedia unit. It says contact dealer for an activation code. Dealers say they are unable to provide an activation code for this. Any idea how to enable voice vontrol function or are there anybody who can do this?
  3. ysfdncr

eat Leon 5F Information Elect. Long Coding Help!

Hi guys, I am looking for detailed description of Information Elect. 5F module's long coding for Seat Leon 5F Mk3. I have VCP, Odis and VCDS but none of them has detailed information for Information Elect. Module. I do not know what byte for what. I appreciate if someone has this info and...
  4. ysfdncr

Seat Leon 5F Component Adaptation after Changing Multimedia System

Hello to everyone, I have Seat Leon 2014 FR with 140 HP 1.4 TSI engine. It was with 5.0" screen multimedia system. I removed this multimedia system and installed 5.8" multimedia system with navigation which I bought from UK. I removed component protection with a dealer but navigation...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise