Search results

1. Thinking About Nouvebelle? 8 Reasons Why It’s Time To Stop!

I Probably speaking for everyone on the forum when I say this but you would probably have more luck trying to sell a squirrel masturbating in a biscuit tin than skin car products. but yeah everyone likes a trier! Peace
  2. 6L Cupra PD160 Going Hybrid

Feeling this Build a lot! That a hell of a find for that money as she looks to be in real good shape
  3. My little track project

Nice!! I cant remember the last time I seen one of these
  4. The Cupra and I

Cant please everyone (most of all the missis). Doubt that comment will get me any brown points with her! kinda broke the bro code there a bit mate but thanks for taking some time to have a look. Typical woman, always picking fights with the biggest bird in the club, then expecting me to sort...
  5. The Cupra and I

I've been a happy owner of my little torque beast now for about 2 years. She the 1.9tdi 160bhp Cupra and had 90K on the clock when pick her up. I never thought a sporty diesel hatch could be so much fun. I treat her pretty well (most of the time) and in return she looks after me! Now as...
  6. Mk4 Suspension

Useful Thread!
  7. HIDs - What kind? Tips and Pics inside.

HID Kit is next on my list!!
  8. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Dark Grey vrs wheels work so well on the red Ibiza!
  9. Seat Leon "CupraR" 4x4

Love the motor sport Influence
  10. yellow ibiza's thread ?

:lol: same!!
  11. One Bad Boy By Greece

NOOOo the link for the Pictures haves gone!!
  12. extreme blue leon cupra tdi 150

Nice Colour!!
  13. favourite pic of your car

sweet thread!!
  14. Pictures of little ding from thursday

Holy Moly!! Thats not going to polish out
  15. L8W FR - FR550 - Stage 2 - Hybrid Turbo to be fitted, Air Ride, Brembo 6pots

:) Liking the wheel choice! she looks so much better with a drop
  16. Trx's Beeza Cupra

I Love the Ibiza in this colour! sweet build
  17. rear Axel Advise

:) Thanks Nick!!
  18. rear Axel Advise

Hey Guys, I'm after some advise. Would a Vw Polo 9N 2002-2005 rear Axel fit my 6L seat Ibiza 2005? Both have ABS and rear disc. Any help would be greatly appreciate Thanks :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.