Search results

1. blair27

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

That would suit me even better!! Would have a few more mods done by that time too! I would say Trax is a great Idea!
  2. blair27

I would personally favour Auto Metrix I wouldn't be able to make the German vs jap as I have work expo! But I realise it's what suits the majority!
  3. blair27

modification ideas

Dash surround sprayed or flocked Either black out or colour match the badges or potentially badgless grill Not sure if the Cupra R has Daytime DLs LED Bulbs interior and exterior Triple R splitter I think looks really good!
  4. blair27

Auto metrix VW Trackday - 13th Aug - Trackday/vag club stands etc - Castle Combe Circuit Rollhard - 14th August Baintree- Info not up yet SXOC Weekend - 19-21 Aug - Rockingham Speedway Kultureshock - 21st Aug - Newcastle Race course German vs Jap Car Show- 27/28th Aug - Claydon...
  5. blair27

I'll get on it tomorrow, see if I can find anything that has potential! I'll report back any of my findings! I haven't been to a meet in years so looking forward to hopefully getting something set up! :happy:
  6. blair27

What do you want us to look for? Potential shows? Or dates of racing etc? Around the Midlands? I can have a scan through the circuit sites and other sites to look for shows or events o, if that's what's on?
  7. blair27

Best Low cost Mods?

What is this mod? Had a look at your thread, couldn't see what you meant although I am probably being blind!! Just booked her in to get a custom Decat DownPipe in August! :D
  8. blair27

07 Chrono Cupra Build

Little update: Car goes in for a service next week, new cam follower, NGK BKR 7 Plugs, filters and Miller 10w/50 oil. Also booked her in to get a custom 3" Down pipe with Decat in August by Stainless creations! Hopefully pick up the auto tech fuel pump internals in the coming months...
  9. blair27

Fuel Octane Rating And Cupras

Hi bud! From what I hear Shell V-Power is the best, I have ran that a couple of times and noticed a massive difference. Also so places give Momentum from Tesco an OK review! BP Ultimate I get way better MPG! But plan to only be putting Shell V-Power in my Cupra once I pick up a daily!
  10. blair27

Racing Circuits in the midlands a good start? Croft Cadwell Donington Oulton Park Mallory Park Just to name a few, could either see if they have a show on or there will no doubt be racing on! I know There's a show in Newcastle at the beginning of August! But may be a bit far north for some...
  11. blair27

Custom Decats

So, are you really just paying for the name? Looking at Milltek Decats for my Cupra and they are about £420, but I know you can get good custom ones cheaper! What's your opinion? A good custom made decat or more mainstream? If custom, any preferences?
  12. blair27

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Gave mine a well needed Polish and Valet!
  13. blair27

07 Chrono Cupra Build

Gave her a good wash and polish today in this Scottish sunshine! Here's a few photos of the car : Engine bay got a little clean! Although I definitely want to spray a few pieces!
  14. blair27

Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

Stunning car mate! Advice on getting that shine on that yellow?! Struggling to get a good shine on mine! Best products?
  15. blair27

Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

Stunning car mate! An absolute monster! Hopefully be getting my Cupra in with R-Tech for a stage 1+ soon, and from what you are saying it's the right choice!
  16. blair27

Best Low cost Mods?

Thanks guys, been looking at stage 1 maps, got a few things wanting done before I get that done, full service etc. Have had a look at the Anti lift kits, have seen a few around the £160 mark, which would yous recommend? Also the low cost mods are anything from performance/handling to...
  17. blair27

Making Yellow shine!

Does anyone have any tips or products they have found gives the Cupra Yellow a good shine? Found that yellow is such a tough colour compared to the likes of red or black to get nice deep shine! Is it because it is more of a flat colour? Thanks!
  18. blair27

Best Low cost Mods?

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask the question, what are your favourite /best bang for your buck low cost modifications to your mk2s?! I currently have a mk2 cupra, so looking to get a few ideas on what to do next on a low cost while I save for a Stage 1! Cheers folks!
  19. blair27

Scottish SeatCupra.net Members

Just realised this thread been a forum member for a little while! From Armadae so West Lothian! Got a Mk2 Cupra in Yellow, absolutely loving it!
  20. blair27

Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Love the Red on black look! It's different and Nicely done man!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.