Search results

1. who.am.i

Cambelt water pump change price and mileage ?

On my 2.0 tdi leon had a pump replacemen about a month ago. So oem vw pump,both belts kits,new coolant,fuel filter. Approx 500eur just for material.
  2. who.am.i

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Went to mechanic and replace water pump. Heard those are known for failing quite a lot. Replaced pump,both belt kits and fuel filter. Pump bearings were destroyed - 130k km.
  3. who.am.i

Update: egr cooler is fine. Water pump failing. Wainting untill next week for prices.
  4. who.am.i

Booked my grey one for coolant leak check.we think its egr cooler. [emoji849]
  5. who.am.i

Coolant lost

Hey guys. Have 2016,2.0tdi 110kw leon. Last week came from vacation and see low cooland warning-ok fill up cca 0.5l of water and forgot about in. This week was car every day in use,bu yesterday had another warning-again fill up with 0.5l of water and drive from home. After 5km,warning came...
  6. who.am.i

MK3 Leon ST FR 400BHP Sleeper Project - Cupra Engine and DQ250 Swap

Nice job mate,subbed [emoji106]
  7. who.am.i

Fixed anoying-random self opening fuse box doors under steering wheel. With little bit of superglue and neodym magnets. Works like a charm Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  8. who.am.i

Wheels are straight from the oven :) Next step is got them ceramic coated,put new rubber on and on the car. Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  9. who.am.i

After a long time im back :) Someone pushed rear window spray nozzle. Had to remove boot plastic to put it back. Repaired summer wheels and they are on powercoating in new colour. And also new tyres are ordered. Anyone anoyed about driver side compartment opening while driving into pothole...
  10. who.am.i

Passed 100k km marker with my grey one..no problems so far... Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  11. who.am.i

Got my grey one back from dealer. Had bumper respray and washer jet replacement. Had to return formentor..was fun week with it.. Next plan is remap,some vcds stuff and polish whole car. Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  12. who.am.i

Dropped my grey one for bumper respray,windshield wiper respray and windshield washer jet replacement.. As replacement car got formentor...again :) Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  13. who.am.i

DSG paddles - Why Seat Why?

No u are not only one..not in passat alltrack,not in formentor,couldn find paddles confortable to shift. Some guys put bigger paddles...for my hands are too small..rather put in sport mode and let it shift itself...in passat u could shift like sequential... Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo...
  14. who.am.i

Returned formentor. Fun car to drive. Hard to get used to being all in lcd.. Did oil change and brake fluid change. Discoveres that passenger spras nozzle is cloged up-dealer ordered me new one. Sort out with insurance-they will fix and repaint bumper..and respray wiper arms.. Poslano z mojega...
  15. who.am.i

Wasnt with my leon..but had good time with formentor :) Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  16. who.am.i

Found out that someone damaged my car..front driver side is scuffed..from light and all the way to bottom side of bumper. Have one person in mind,who colud be responsible for damage. Tommorow will call unsurance company to come and take a closer look.. Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  17. who.am.i

Other day woke up 6am and gave my Grey one a outside clean.. Booked service at dealer. Oil change and brake fluid change. Last time at dealer,since my car is just out of waranty. Found that driver wiper hand has started rusting[emoji33] -peeling colour...need to remove it and replace it Foud...
  18. who.am.i

Eco message when driving with windows down

Mne fr did show that message. If u drive with windows down or sunroof opened. Can be simply turned off in menu Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  19. who.am.i

Not really did on my car. Recieved brembo porsche brakes. They are big m***********s [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]. Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
  20. who.am.i

Mk3 Cupra Tires max. width?

Everything is possible. On my grey fr have 225 on 7,5 wide rims. And 225 on 8 wide rims,looks little bit stretched There is room for 235 width if u want. Maybe juSt not on stock rims Poslano z mojega EML-L29 z uporabo Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.