Search results

1. K12

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I have my Cupra coming from G2L next week; did anyone actually insure with the total excess stated in the contract? My contract states I need to insure Fully Comp (expected), but a max excess of £250. :doh:
  2. K12

Power delivery issue with 2 cylinder mode 2016 DGG 1.4

Is this only when the driving mode is in eco, and you have a DSG auto car? In eco mode the car will coast in neutral, and then you get a delay before accelerating as the gearbox engages again.
  3. K12

https://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/30203-golf-r-2019-wltp-looses-mpi-dual-injection/?do=findComment&comment=464404 Can anyone with a GPF 290 please confirm if this change has been applied to the new post WLTP Cupra's?
  4. K12

Cupra 300 - Clutch riding

It's a kickdown button, calls for max power. Kickdown is a downshift in an automatic transmission triggered when the driver pushes the car's accelerator to the floor. Automatic transmissions kick down to a lower gear to make use of the greater power delivered at the engine’s higher rpm
  5. K12

New Cupra 290

Do they still use 5w30 vw504 long life spec engine oil on the Copra's with the GPF? I have some left that wasn't used in the 1.4ACT and wanted to check if they're stills putting that inside it from factory. :think:
  6. K12

Curious, when did you order?
  7. K12

My19 cupra,dtuk box

Not first hand experience but I have read that the dtuk isn't too great, throwing engine management light errors after a few months. I was thinking of going down the burger Motorsport module route instead, either their jb1 if no other mods/plans, or the programmable jb4 module.
  8. K12

Sounds like you've been having a blast! Or, driving around town only?
  9. K12

NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

I've seen some videos with some better results than you're getting. But, they are much more subtle than a stock 290 dsg I test drove prior to ordering. MY19 should be like these on youtube:
  10. K12

New Cupra 290

Looking good btw :)
  11. K12

New Cupra 290

It's dependant on build week whether it has a cooper S logo or chrome S's. A cupra badged one seems it'll come with the new mk4's.
  12. K12

For anyone looking it looks like the g2l Cupra deal has now been pulled
  13. K12

Definitively better info here than from my broker or even from SEAT! :snack:
  14. K12

I've signed up for a 290, to swap the 1.4FR with in March. A longish wait but the banter in here keeping me going! Disappointed that the winter pack seems to have been dropped off from the latest UK pricelist, although can't see how the FR Sport can keep it, and it not be on the range topper...
  15. K12

Rough engine after service!

DSG stalling?! Would scare the daylight out of me. Would never expect an auto-box to do this. Maybe they updated the DSG software/ecu, and this is now in conflict
  16. K12

LED front fogs and rear indicators

They look perfect. Might have to order a pair now that have seen a pic of how well they match
  17. K12

It's here!!

Congrats buddy! Looks amazing
  18. K12

Front Parking Sensors and Optical Display

I have been told mine was actually built the week before the change happened, even though informed on same day as Pete as vehicle having arrived in the UK. And, dealer has confirmed the car has them factory fitted. I wasn't given the the build week of the vehicle though
  19. K12

Hope to hear back tomorrow from dealer as well. See what they got to say, I haven't yet been informed actually of the change. So put the question to them myself.
  20. K12

Yes, they're the ones. Damn it. [:@]
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise