Search results

1. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

My Leon is up for sale £5000 Ono any interest call 07963132001 Nick
  2. favourite pic of your car

defo my favourite of mine :) amazing picture!
  3. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Very much doubt it buddy sorry! Love them as the winters! not sure i could match the durability and look of them! Wanna get some good photos of the finish up at some point. I might even do first couple of shows with the MAM MT1's on :) Image rims are off for a rebuild and polish now :)...
  4. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Not too sure on the ofset off the top of my head! nothing done with the rears just a nice bit of stretch and some new spax adjustable rear dampers :) keep the arches away from the tyres on the bumps!! The MAM's are bolted straight on and no problems! Images i had to space off slightly to clear...
  5. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

thanks dude! winter wheels came from a chap on edition38 they're MAM MT1's 8.5 and 9.5 by 18" I have had alot of different wheels but generally one set sold for another! However the image rims were alot but still a bargain really! Only set ever made in that spec and custom made would...
  6. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Image rims are being spilt this week :) Who knows of a very good polisher?? gonna get the disc's properly done! powder coat the baskets and get black bolts :)
  7. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Its not really the simplist to fit. Front end you need new wheel arch liners and new fitting brackets. Side skirts are a complete arse to fit! check out a fitting thread theres about 12 brackets to glue to the side of the car. Rear is the easiest section simply old one off and new one...
  8. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Hey guys thanks for the comments! Coilovers are gonna handle better at the end of the day, but you aint ever gonna get as low as i have on air! I have reduced tyre profiles to 35 to go lower haha!! Think i need to drop the profile on the back to when i need new tyres! the rear arses sweak when...
  9. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Thanks dude! The original wheels were 16" be ideal for the winter but think they were only 7" width
  10. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Thanks mate :) I loved the bbs ch's i had last winter, but lent them to a friend who kerbed one so brought them all off me! The finish on this is amazing- satin crackle black! Have to get some close ups of the finish when i next clean her!
  11. Making an Index of Mk1 Leon Readers Ride Threads.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=216643 NICK C - Magic Black TDI AIR N STANCE!!!
  12. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

One with the image rims still on the back :) Standard leon how mine used to look haha!! Left leon is like a 4x4!! New front tyres fitted :) 215/35/18 slight stretch but sensible for the winter! no more arches eating the tyres now! Can now drop her down fully on the air :)
  13. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Taken using my sisters SLR - amazing camera!! just need to learn how to use the milllion functions!
  14. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Well good bits of progress gave her a good clean! yet to polish and seal the paint for the winter but a start!!
  15. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Interesting i'll see what the replacement is like! I can still heard mine rub but think thats cos i'm driving it much lower on the air hahaha! If the replacement is the same i mite just space mine out too as it appears to handle well and rubs no where near as much as the stock one!
  16. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

OH! did you get back to them about that or prosumed normal?? They've sent me a second one out now and on its was as I thought it may have been made incorrectly! Think I may look at the whiteline one if this one is the same! Been told it goes under the driveshaft so no rubbing at all...
  17. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Thanks dude! BBS ch's were nice but not as good as the finish on my new winters by far! Wait till you see the image rims after being split and polished!!
  18. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

There are some very good reps around as i used to have some for my winter wheels, only difference I found with mine was the weight of them! Where did you get the interior done?? I;ve got the European spec leather interior in mine :)
  19. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

fronts are 8.5 :) now wrapped in 215/35/18 will get some updated photos up later!
  20. My Leon Progress, Air ride, smoothed, NEW winter wheels MAM MT1's MEAN!!! PG16

Rear spax dampers all fitted. :) working a treat so can drive with the back much lower. Front FK antiroll bar is fitted now but with a bit of a struggle! Got her all jacked up, wheels off, swivel joints undone, sub frame off, new roll bar on all back together. Then comes to connecting the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.