Search results

1. GUIDE: Replacing Blower resistor pack. (Climate controlled units only)

Do you have a climate controlled unit or manual controls? I have recently replaced my manual controlled blower resistor, it was a squeeze but it does come out. I got it out from the top... took quite a bit of manoeuvring and patience, but got there eventually.
  2. Adding iPod/USB and Bluetooth to Ibiza Headunit

Nice one, after two years of owning the car I'm looking forward to being able to use the stalk controls to change tracks. Is the cable already part of the existing harness, or does it have to be purchased separately? I will see how much my local garage charges for activation via VCDS as I...
  3. Adding iPod/USB and Bluetooth to Ibiza Headunit

If I buy an MDI box from a breaker, can I simply plug it in to the back of the head unit (Blue 12-pin)? Does it need enabling via VAG COM? Is any other wiring required?
  4. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Awesome. The washer jets have always annoyed me on my Ibiza. Ordered a pair of these, thanks for the guide.
  5. Does the mk5 radio require a code after battery disconnection?

Disconnected mine this weekend to replace my blower resistor. Did not have to enter a code after reconnection.
  6. Removing Glovebox **GUIDE**

You wouldn't happen to know if the blower resistor can be reached by removing the glovebox?
  7. GUIDE: Replacing Blower resistor pack. (Climate controlled units only)

Hi, is anyone able to confirm that the resistor is accessible from behind the glovebox on a mk5 (2011) Ibiza with manual controls?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.