Search results

1. Stage 2 remap auq

Thinking about going for stage 2 remap. So far the mods I have are as follows: Decat Tip Aluminium bigger smic All silicon boost pipes 4 bar fpr Cat back exhaust Forge dv 008 K&n cone filter Is there any other mods I would need to do? Cheers in advance
  2. Auq 180 remap

I had a remap recently and I'm not sure if my torque figures are as good as they should be. I'm running 211bhp 220lb/ft torque. 21psi boost Stage 1 Mods: Forge dv 008 Decat N249 bypass 4 bar fpr Aluminium smic Race tube exhaust Cone filter Silicon boost pipes
  3. Auq studs and bolts turbo to cat

Hi guys. I'm struggling to get some studs and nuts for the turbo to cat. Two bolts have managed to fall out and it's blowing badly. I need to try source some more nuts studs and washers but can't seem to source them. A part code or any info on suppliers would be great. Thanks in advance
  4. missfire

I have replaced all four coilpacks and checked all vac pipes. I have a missfire on cylinder 4. I replaced the coils because i was getting issfires on three cylinders before which replacing coils solved my issue although still got the missfire on 4. My eml light flashes when under boost...
  5. Still chasing my problem

I have had my car in at a tuning company that managed to get my car up to 200hp but they said the ecu was safeguarding the engine every now and then. Think they said dropping fuel into the cylinders to slow it down. When i got it back all was well after changing n75 and a few other bits. It...
  6. Multiple misfire

I have a code for multiple missfires. Recently remapped. New maf a month ago (bosch) Various other parts. Will this be coilpacks as its down on power and the engine is running rough. Had a service around 6 months ago with decent bits. Any help would be great
  7. fuel issue?

Got my car remapped and fixed as it wasnt boosting correctly. Turbo to manifold gasket was knackered and n75. It is now chugging on idle sounds like its trying to stall. Also on constant steady acceleration it is learching forward and holding back constantly. Injector issue? Doubt its the...
  8. finishing touches

I have been trying to diagnose my car for a number of months now and finally decided a tuning company can have a go. I supplied them with alot of parts and they changed my n75 valve as my boost was dropping dramatically once the turbo fully spooled up. They have remapped it although they...
  9. troubleshooting auq

I have replaced all boost pipes with silicon hoses. I have also replaced the MAF, MAP, Diverter valve. I have also replaced the intercooler with an aluminium side mount. I have all the vac pipes coming to replace under the inlet manifold along with the breather. I am thinking this...
  10. turbo boost pipe auq engine

Anyone know of a mod i can do to get rid of the stupid metal push in connector on the boost pipe after the hard metal pipes after the turbo? Trying to find something on e-bay and all over as mine looks goosed and the last owner has put a screw in one side which sort of helps but there is...
  11. vag com west yorkshire

I have the full vag com system so if anyone in the west Yorkshire area need a hand reading anything let me know. Im still getting to grips with it but ill help if I can
  12. vag com tests

I fitted a new maf (bosch). As when it was unplugged it drove and boosted so much better. Would the next thing to look at a boost leak? Any other things i could factor in and look at? Anywere in particular that breaks easily? I have vag com but not sure how to use it exactly. Can someone...
  13. Still got my problems

I have been looking into my terrible power issue. When i bought it all was well. Then about a month later it just seemed to lose its power above 3k revs. I can hear the turbo spooling as it should. I had the over advanced camshaft light on but that was sorted as my timing belt was slightly...
  14. camshaft p0011

Just got my vag com and got the p0011 code. Had my timing belt done around a month ago but only just scanned my codes as i have had the management light on due to the secondary air intake. Im guessing the timing will probably be out by 1 tooth? I would have never guessed that would be...
  15. egr valve

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have the auq engine 1.8t do they have an egr valve? if so were are they located? pic for illustration would be appreciated
  16. Where to purchase a new pump for said

I'm getting a fault code for the sai. needs replacing. does anyone know were to get one without it costing a fortune? If not Can anyone send me a link to the delete as I have found one with no resistor info
  17. damp behind drivers seat

can anyone help me. behind the drivers seat it is wet through. had a look at the seal and it looks ok. anyone had a similar problem and can give me a few idea to what I can take a look at. cheers in advance
  18. Turbo code

Does anyone know the code for my turbo. Its a mk1 cupra 180 02 plate
  19. Losing boost?

For about a week i have had an issue with my 180 leon. When the turbo spools up at any revs it makes a strange noise. Im doubting its the turbo as its been making this noise for about a week without it getting worse. Also the noise dkesnt get worse as the turbo boosts harder. Anyone...
  20. Dash temp not working

My temperature for the cooling system on the dial is on and off. Every now and then when im sat in traffic it comes back on to 90. Its had a new temp sensor which hasnt fixed the problem. Can anyone help?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.