Search results

1. RichieRich

2005 Seat Leon Aura Radio

I think you press and hold prog. I looked in the manual yesterday to discover my number 3 button don't work so need a new unit :(
  2. RichieRich

step by step speaker change.

You could do with some small bolts to bolt the spacer to the car then screw the speaker to the spacer.(The set that came with the speakers should be fine) the bolts i would use not very long possibly m4 ones I think they are 4mm wide
  3. RichieRich

MK4 Brake Upgrades

there is also quite a few going on ebay at the moment....
  4. RichieRich

Mk4 Ibiza Stereo Removal

the ibiza has the standard iso connectors so its only from iso to the maunfacter of the HU you have brought, hope this helps.
  5. RichieRich

MK4 Brake Upgrades

hi guys i have just done the 312 set up on my golf with braided hoses from hose teknik (sister company to forge) and i must say it brakes far bettter than standard, obviously i cant say if its the hoses tho but i thought my car is like 11 years old so ill do them because of wear and tear and...
  6. RichieRich

Door card removal guide...done in 2 minutes!

make it even better 4 on each speaker ;) the sayin goes start small and work up for rivits.
  7. RichieRich

Door card removal guide...done in 2 minutes!

gregorsco yes you are reading this right as they are held in with rivits.
  8. RichieRich

Aux In Alana Headunit

it could be that you earthed it to the stereo cage, and that the stereo cage might not be earthed aswell as it needs to be connected to the chassis in some way for it to go back to the battery, if i was you id have a look in the back and find a more suitable earthing point, the burning smell...
  9. RichieRich

ibiza fr wont start

if there talking about a egr replacement have a look around for an egr delete pipe, would stop the the inlet manifold etc being caked in soot, i did mine and found at least 1cm of soot build up on every part of the inlet manifold, looked like the old owner didt use the turbo much...
  10. RichieRich

GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

hi alesi i would recomend that u get your sd cards from gomemory.co.uk there alot cheaper than the high street. glad u got the VW RNS510 fitted u made it sound really easy.
  11. RichieRich

it has been about 4 years since i pulled the speakers out my ibiza, running at 10 or 15 watts i cant remember which, ahh were as i listen to more music in my car :)
  12. RichieRich

the db is the signal to noise ratio, the higher it is the better quality it will be, i would guess them to be 70-80, they might even tell u on the back, i think mine was made by phillips if i remember correctly, u could run an external amp through the high level inputs ive never used high level...
  13. RichieRich

depending on the quality or loudness u want the standard hu hasnt got the amp inside to power the new speakers to the level they can handle because it will start distorting. like my sig says i have infinity comps all round which are about 80w rms my kenwood hu is 4x50 max (4x35rms at a guess)...
  14. RichieRich

ive never heard either of these speakers, the tweeters shouldt be a problem unless there bigger but they are normally round about the same size unless stated, u could always use some dynamat to help the fitment, are you planning on changeing the HU to?
  15. RichieRich

hello, welcome, you dont need to remove the door panel but the fit when u come to refit it is nicer if u do remove the door panel. popping off the covers for the midbass speakers isent really a nice option unless u want to glue the cover back on again. hope this helps
  16. RichieRich

Longlife Exhaust Doncaster

i got a turbo back de-cat Longlife exhaust in Oxford on my pd115 golf with slightly bigger bore, small silencer on the back for the back pressure, i cant say anything bad about there service, build quailty or helpfulnes, i had it fitted in january and still is fantastic, turbo is heard a little...
  17. RichieRich

'Seat Sport' Chrome Exhaust Tip Picture Request

i got it from seat, i think i found it on there website but it was a few years ago now.. lol
  18. RichieRich

MK4 Brake Upgrades

depending on how many owners its had maybe the last owner thought they was standard size and but then when do ur disks run out before your pads.. lol
  19. RichieRich

Replacing Cupra Tdi 160 suspension - Help Please

wouldt handle as good and im pritty sure the cupra sits lower than the tdi sport so u would wear them out quicker to. the FR model might be a better bet.
  20. RichieRich

Replacing Cupra Tdi 160 suspension - Help Please

okay, phoned them up as found the number (jsr 08448584658) and they only do coilover kits for the 6L chassis fully ride height changable, the price is also 299.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.