Search results

1. Matrix pipe O-Rings

A bit of rubber grease on seals will help them push home.
  2. Temperature Gauge Reading TDI130

Last night i did an instrument cluster check using VagCom, it did the sweep on the temperature gauge but when came to its rest position It was just bellow 90c. So I've just reset the needle so that it stops at 90c. Now i just need to replace the thermostat.
  3. Temperature Gauge Reading TDI130

I am going to change the thermostat this weekend, hopefully if the parts arrive. As for the sensor, i can only find the grey 2 pin sensor on the passenger side of the engine. Anyone know if there is another one, as I've searched google.
  4. Temperature Gauge Reading TDI130

My Ibiza temperature gauge has never sat in the middle at 90, like most say. But lately i have noticed the temperature gauge starts to read lower after coming home from a drive and just letting it idle. I've hooked it up to Vagcom, and the temperature seems to only get to 70C, and if i...
  5. Aftermakrket Radio Fit

Thanks for the picture, but think I'm going to continue looking for an original head unit. So that is less chance of somebody breaking in the car for it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. DIY Service Guide: Fuel Filter, Oil+Oil Filter, Pollen Filter, Air Filter + MAF Clean

Thanks for this great guide, I'm planning on doing my service tomorrow as it looks dry. Just checking the parts I got from carparts4less, and my Mann fuel filter hasn't come with any of those small o-rings. I've checked online and not sure if it's meant to come with any, does anybody know for...
  7. Aftermakrket Radio Fit

Might have to do that, Its a petty you cant get a face plate for them. Although I am looking for the original Alana radio, eBay prices are way to much for they are.
  8. Aftermakrket Radio Fit

When an after market radio has been fitted, is there always a gap in the middle of the radio? Feels like there is slight curve in the original surround. I'll try to attach a picture of it, later on today.
  9. Potential Coolant & Head Gasket issue?

Before condoling the head gasket, I would try chase down the reason for coolant level dropping. How often are you topping up the coolant, and how much by?
  10. Ibiza TDI130 coolant leak

Cheers fella, I managed to get the O-Rings to seat correctly on my second attempt. Used a bit rubber grease to help ease the pipes in. No more leaks, but think my coolant mix maybe to strong. So will try letting some out and filling up with some neat water. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ibiza TDI130 coolant leak

Anyone offer any advice on replacing the pipes and seals going to the heater matrix. Hoping to tackle this job at the weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ibiza TDI130 coolant leak

I've had the car about a week, and it has very excessive coolant leak. Gone through about 10litres of coolant so far. I've managed to trace the fault down to the pipes that attach at the bulk head for the heater matrix. It's taken awhile to trace the leak, as I couldn't see anything on the...
  13. Hello All

Thanks, I've already started posting in there :D
  14. ESP or TCS Button

Thanks for the reply, will go on the hunt for a new or used one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ESP or TCS Button

Hi, Just got my self a Ibiza TDI sport 130, the button that goes near the handbrake is broken. Anyone if this should have TCS or ESP written on it?
  16. Hello All

Just wanted to introduce my self, and say hello to all the members on here. My name is Sanky, spend a lot of time on e38 and the Corrado forums. Just got my self a Mk4 Seat Ibiza TDI 130 sport, as my daily runaround. Had a 6N polo as daily before but the failure list for this years MOT...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise