Search results

1. My New Leon Cupra Mk2

Ha ha ha washing it everyday in this weather is impressive! Great colour white
  2. Lee's forged cupra mk2

(Not allows to quote yet. As only got 14 posts) Yeah it took me a long time to decide. But I’m happy with the set up. Good ride quality and decent drop without scraping. Having the new springs and shocks really transforms the car.
  3. D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Wow! Insane machine a credit to you!
  4. Lee's forged cupra mk2

That will certainly make a difference.! I’m running Eibach sportline lowering springs, bilstein shocks all round and bilstein top mounts on the shocks. The difference in handling is unbelievable compared to stock! huge improvement in the corners, and all for very little change in the ride...
  5. Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Nice looking car. Interesting colour combinations. But really looks good!!!!
  6. My New Leon Cupra Mk2

Great looking car, the roof really helps set the white off ....
  7. Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Very good thread and interesting Car... shame it’s going!
  8. Seat Leon K1 - Stage 2 - 345bhp 320 ftlb, 3.5in downpipe, full milltek, ARB's, ALK

Car looks really good! Handling mods are a must for these!
  9. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Not a huge amount of effort. I found a kit on good old eBay with vibe speakers.. £45 for the front and another £45 for the rears. Biggest issue is fitting the door cards in the cold! I would recommend it. Well worth the money!
  10. Lee's forged cupra mk2

I can imagine! Well worth the effort tho! Have you got any body work modifications planned?
  11. Lee's forged cupra mk2

Looks fantastic! Excellent build thread, very helpful for others ..
  12. My 08 Candy White Cupra

Car looks fantastic! Makes me wish I got a white one instead!
  13. BTCC Rear Diffuser Help!

Hello, I had a similar issue with my BTCC rear bumper. Someone had cut the exhaust holes bigger than they needed to be on both sides. To get around the issue I decided to build my own custom carbon fibre diffuser and then cut the holes in afterwards where I needed them. Doing it this way...
  14. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

1998 Classic Mini Sport 2004 BMW E87 116i 2006 Mazda 6 MPS 2010 Leon FR BTCC
  15. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Installed SatNav and new speakers
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.