Search results

1. MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

im looking for a front bumper for my cupra track car has anyone got one ?
  2. Best Track/Road/Race tyre

I use the rsr's as well Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
  3. track car dashboard ideas

My callipers are seized solid Do you have a link to show me what you have ? I have donr Bedford and snetterton and I have Bedford booked for the 20th ☺ You to need to get some pictures up Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk
  4. track car dashboard ideas

what brakes have you got my seat sport ap's are junk was thinking of a porshe boxster caliper my cars got a gt3071 on it its got 2 maps boost by gear and a mad full power map 388bhp but i have yet to have it on the rollers i will probably turn it down to 330bhp cant wait to see some pictures...
  5. track car dashboard ideas

its been a bust few weeks for me as you can see thats about all the dash i am fitting no heater box and i have purchased a light weight heater box just enough to clear the screen Dan..
  6. track car dashboard ideas

ok so does anyone know of a mk4 ibiza track car ?
  7. track car dashboard ideas

hi all i am building a mk4 cupra track car and at the moment the dashboard is out the car as i am having a full roll cage custom made to msa standards i am thinking of fitting a light weight heater box and just the top half of the dash back in has anyone done anything like this ? maybe...
  8. New owner of a Leon 1.820v

good thing about the 1.8t engine is parts are cheap how you getting on with it now ?
  9. long time vw owner just bought a seat now with pictures

forgot to add my diff has been fitted into a 2nd gearbox i have a helix clutch and billet flywheel to fit at the same time and i bought a mk4 ibiza cupra for its engine forged with a gt3071 with a 64ar the ecu was mapped by bill it has boost by gear and flat shift enabled 380 bhp i laso...
  10. what do i need to fit brembos on my cupra

anyone help me ? i have a set of ap's of a mk4 will they fit ?
  11. Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

very nice car :)
  12. Ibiza Cupra R

hello bomber dan here with the silver cupra :)
  13. Hello from Estonia - '07 Leon Cupra

nice car buddy :)
  14. long time vw owner just bought a seat now with pictures

well i have done a few track days now and i must say i love this little car :) need to sort out the handling a bit as its cocking a wheel like crazy
  15. vibra technics engine mounts

did you have the fast road mounts or the track versions my car is a track car but i do drive it on the road not that often as its my second car
  16. what do i need to fit brembos on my cupra

hi all i just know this has been asked a thousand times brembo 4 pots on to my ibiza cupra can someone link me to a "how to thread" i did read that leon ones would fit but then the hubs would need changing and that was it no more info so if it does not annoy you to much please...
  17. vibra technics engine mounts

do you still have the mounts fitted ? did they settle down i am thinking about getting a set for my track car
  18. long time vw owner just bought a seat now with pictures

i have federal 595 rsr's and a set of uniroyal rain tyres:D
  19. long time vw owner just bought a seat now with pictures

i will do when i get my post count up ordered a helix clutch today ;) and my fresh tyres turned up ready for snetterton on the 27th
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.