Search results

1. 1.8 TSI Chip recomendations

HI All, Haven't posted in a while, but long story short - I decided to get a chip for the Leon. Was wondering what would you recommend, currently looking at ether RaceChip GTS or DTUK. Any comments, recommendations and general advice is welcome. MY16 180TSI
  2. Facelift Taillights Retrofit

Hi All, I just saw that https://www.facebook.com/mqbcoding/ , have already managed to get the new taillights on. I was wondering if anyone around here managed that as well. I saw that it costs around 600 EUR, and it needs some coding. Would really appreciate any feedback as I am really...
  3. XL vs. Regular tyres?

I am now looking to get myself some winter tyres and decided to go with the Nokian WR D4 or A4, what I noticed is that the XL rated tyres are cheaper than the regular 91 load index. So I was wondering is there some reason for that, are they in any way worse than the regular ones, also should I...
  4. 180 FR to Cupra 290/300

Hey there, I am thinking of the following, trading in my MY16 FR 180 for a Cupra 290 or 300, what do you think is it relevant or is it just a big money waste ( my FR is 6 months old). I do love my FR but the CUPRA is really tempting. I am really struggling for some advice...
  5. New SEAT Arona

Hi, Just found out that a new SEAT is expected a compact SUV based on the Ibiza. http://www.autobild.de/artikel/seat-arona-2018-vorschau-1565991.html It is in German so I don't really understand, but it should be available in 2018 and based on the Audi Q2. Not sure where to put...
  6. Launch control on 7 speed DSG

Hi guys, I was just browsing through the manual, it says that launch control is only available in the 6 speed DSG, has anyone tried that out? _______________ Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI DSG, MY16, Alor Blue Nissan Pulsar 1.2DiG-T CVT
  7. CUPRA 300 coming next year

Hi All, I was just browsing through the Bulgarian Seat site and found something interesting in the price list CUPRA 300 is expected in 2017. No details yet. _______________ Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI DSG, MY16, Alor Blue Nissan Pulsar 1.2DiG-T CVT
  8. In Depth Review - Some neat stuff

Hi, Just found a pretty in depth review of the Ateca and to be honest I like it a lot. Just search this in Youtube: 2016 SEAT Ateca 2 0 TDI 190 PS 4DRIVE English Test Test Drive and In Depth Review English There are some very cool gadgets. _______________ Seat Leon FR 1.8 TSI...
  9. 180FR Exhaust Upgrade

After some consideration I have decided that the first upgrade I will do on the Leon will be the exhaust. I am currently looking for opinions and if anyone has some real life experience with the available options - namely the SKAD Exhaust SX Anlage, there is a video on youtube. It sounds amazing.
  10. 180 FR, a brilliant car.....

Just had my Leon for a couple of months or so, yesterday I had to take it through a mountain passage (returning alone) and wow it is just perfect, this is my car, I absolutely love it. She has the right amount of power so that you can feel comfortable, the handling is just what I wanted. I can't...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.