Search results

1. Cupra tdi been keyed!! Body panels?

Hi, unfortunately someone has decided to key/scratch the passenger side of my Ibiza cupra tdi (56 plate). Just wanted to know whether the bonnet, front wings (I would change both due to the rust issue!), and passenger door are specific to the cupra or can I get any mk4 Ibiza parts? And if...
  2. I need a turbo for my pd160!!

My turbo is slowly packing up so i need to get hold of one for when it gives up, anyone know where i should be looking? Been quoted £800 for a new one, really can't afford that so need a cheaper alternative!
  3. Pd160 Cupra front wings

I'm picking up my new car today but it does have some rust on the front drivers side wing, are they specific to cupra or can any mk4 Ibiza wing fit? Also anyone know of where I might get a black one? Can't find any on eBay!! Thanks
  4. Loss of power after cambelt + water pump change

I have just put a new water pump kit (inc belt and pullies) on my 1.9tdi due to the water pump starting to leak. Since doing this my car doesnt seem to be boosting properly if at all :rofl: any ideas? seen things about limp mode, but it is happy to drive on the motorway etc but acceleration wise...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.