Search results

1. maccairl

Any modified Toledo's?

If only they had Tapatalk haha I miss the old MK4 platform Cheers for the reply though buddy Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  2. maccairl

Any modified Toledo's?

One final query Will Skoda Octavia springs/coilovers fit the Toledo NH? There's a set I can get from an 07- Octavia that I'm interested in for a 2013 Toledo Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  3. maccairl

Any modified Toledo's?

Ahhh so that's why I haven't seen any haha I've had 6 of the 99-04 Toledo's and had every one of them lowered and so on Only came across this one so far but surely someone out there is modifying them Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  4. maccairl

Any modified Toledo's?

Just looking a little inspiration to my 2013 1.2 TSI... Back seems really high compared to any other car I've owned so lowering springs will be next on list. Has anyone done any visual mods? Liking the look of a painted S badge Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  5. maccairl

Top end tuning

Mine is AUQ mapped to 210 and it's heaps slower than my Honda prelude lol Ko4 would have more lag but a ko3 hybrid would be a good upgrade Long term though why not look at big turbo kits? Seen a few people post about them and they seem reasonably priced Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  6. maccairl

Bonnet latch issue

Update: Passed mot the way it was haha Now got a cable tie looped around the handle and through the honeycomb Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  7. maccairl

Bonnet latch issue

Can anyone give me a quick how to guide on attaching cable tie?? Mine popped off and mot is in an hour lol Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  8. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

I have heard that name before.... Will do tho buddy :) Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  9. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Any other turbos that would fit my manifold and be an upgrade? Tdo4 etc? Or am I better with hybrid Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  10. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Yeah with the remap as well lol But would that be all I need? Will the ko4 turbo fit on my current manifold and setup Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  11. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Can anyone offer me advice on this? If I bolted on the ko4 turbo and an intercooler wouldn't I be capable of 260/270 or so? with supporting mods such as exhaust and intake obviously Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  12. maccairl

mk1 custard cupra

Looks clean dude Love the interior as well :) Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  13. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Bloody hell lol I just about got an 01 cupra I'm that poor haha Sure if I see you at any meets etc ill come say hi Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  14. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Good stuff, she the same year as mine or the newer shape Mines 01but a friend just bought an 08 one and they're tidy Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  15. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Awesome to see another NI cupra What colour etc is yours buddy? Mines fairly noticeable haha Burnt orange on standard springs so looks like it's for offroading Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  16. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Cheers for the welcome guys I'm looking to build the auq engine anyways or even swap in the BAM as mine has 130k on it. Wouldn't the cupra R turbo and manifold etc bolt straight on to the Auq? Seeing as the price of cupra Rs are edging over 3k now I'd rather build my own #builtnotbought...
  17. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

turns out it wont let me cause i havent posted 15 times or more xD anyways, its an orange mk1 lol
  18. maccairl

Honda fan reporting in

Lets see how many of you had a bullet in the chamber haha Past 2 cars have been honda prelude's (2.2 dohc vtec) so i arrive here a n00b in the cupra world. Ive owned 2 toledos and 1 leon in the past but all 3 have been tdi, this leaves me pretty clueless with 1.8 20vt tuning, but ive heard...