Search results

1. G17RY

Leon MkIII towbar plus dedicated 7 pin electrics

Yes, sold pretty quickly. Forgot I’d put it on here as well as Gumtree.
  2. G17RY

Leon MkIII towbar plus dedicated 7 pin electrics

I have an SK27AQ Witter detachable towbar for sale. Brand new in box, bought from pfjones. You'll get the low down on their site. Looking for £200 Inc the electrics. Selling car soon, so no longer needed. 07957223243
  3. G17RY

Leon Mk3 Wallpapers

Here's my favourite thus far... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. G17RY

Leon real world economy and performance

Is there something wrong with it? I think I'd need to be breaking the ton for the whole commute to achieve that! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. G17RY

Leon real world economy and performance

It all depends on how heavy your right foot is. I can achieve close to 70 (70 miles a day mostly on M90), if I stick on cruise at 62mph. However if I drive "briskly" ;-) I never see less than around 55mph. I find engine on sport seems no less economic than ECO either. I've gone individual custom...
  6. G17RY

Ownership method

Indeed I have been to Ayr a couple of times in her. And I'll be taking less of your lip ;-)
  7. G17RY

Ownership method

I saved my money. I once borrowed £1500 (1 year loan) to buy a 7 year old Fiesta back in 1996 and with a fair chunk coming off my meagre wages every month I decided "never again". So from that moment on, every car I have bought has been saved for. So cash (sometimes plus trade in) has been the...
  8. G17RY

Axle stand points...

I normally put mine back in the garage ;-) Seriously though I've not used them on mine yet, but would usually go for nice solid bits of metal.
  9. G17RY

Why do you hide your plate?

...and why risk cloning a plate local to you when you could have one at the other end of the country? Imagine driving down road with randoms waving at you then puzzled when notice that their friend isn't driving. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. G17RY

Why do you hide your plate?

Ahhh, but consider if you were looking to clone a plate of say a Cupra in a particular colour. Then how long would you have to wait in a random street to see one, when you could farm it off a forum?
  11. G17RY

Auto-renewal question

I think it should be mandatory that they give you the option to ditch the auto renewal at inception. This pish about they're doing you a favour because you may forget to renew I just don't buy. I'll be getting mine next month hopefully sub £200. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. G17RY

The other half/missus driving the car

It's never fallen off yet - pretty solid. I'll take some pics but there is a video of fitting it in my old car if you look at my other vids.
  13. G17RY

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Think I'll be investing in this, the reflection off this is awesome.
  14. G17RY

Private plate help!

The FR one will be away shortly, surprised no one has nabbed it by now. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. G17RY

Private plate help!

Defo L333 in that case.
  16. G17RY

Private plate help!

By the way the Lee/LeonFR dual read doesn't mean you have to buy FRs forever. Give yourself an acronym NFR (checkout Nic Cage in Kiss of Death for examples) Not F'in Real? No Fear Rapid? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. G17RY

Private plate help!

But he can't have that with his nickname so are you in the 3 or 333 camp?
  18. G17RY

Private plate help!

How about this cracker for only £250? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. G17RY

Private plate help!

Hi Lee, I've already got 3 private plates reading my name and my boys. If I was you I'd go for L333 as that "reads" lee. I'll pm you, we've got 3 "33" plates in our family and originally used back to front Es but MOT stations started to question it (think my old man is only one who brazenly...
  20. G17RY

Tyre noise and what to do about it?

Sound system up louder, or ear muffs! I definitely wouldn't sacrifice grip for less noise. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.