Search results

1. AirCare Permanently On and Fan Speed Showing in Auto Mode - Have These Been Coded In?

What is AirCare please and how do I see if it's on my car?
  2. 1.4 TSI Act cambelt nightmare

You are not the only one with regards to the locking bolt! Now you've got me thinking about the centre cap!! :D What I would like is ones like RR and Bentley that stay the correct way in relation to the ground.
  3. New 12v Battery Advice

If you can wait a day or so then Tanya Batteries is excellent, obviously you would have to fit it yourself. https://www.tayna.co.uk/
  4. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

There are some videos on YouTube showing how and where to cut the screen aperture to fit the 8" one.
  5. Windscreen fluid leaking into drivers footwell - Help

I've replied in your other post. https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/windscreen-fluid-leaking-into-drivers-footwell-help.475814/
  6. Seat Leon Mk3 2013 - 5.8inc to 8inc screen

It does not matter if the years are different, but you will need to get CP removed from the glovebox unit and also get some coding/activations done to match your existing car configuration or maybe some different Swap/FEC's depending on what you want.
  7. Windscreen fluid leaking into drivers footwell - Help

Very strange, I'm thinking that the water is leaking somewhere on the pipework on the left and running along to the centre dash area, I would suggest removing the trim around the bonnet release handle and perhaps remove the glovebox to observe behind it. BTW the 'B' pillar is where the top seat...
  8. Cam Belt Service interval

Yes, the water pump on the 1.4/1.5 engine is driven by a small belt at the gearbox end of the engine. I note that the cost of changing the belt on the ACT engine has gone up considerably at Seat dealerships.
  9. Windscreen fluid leaking into drivers footwell - Help

If your washer reservoir is on the left hand side (as viewed from drivers seat) in the engine compartment then I'm sure all the washer pipes run along the left hand side of the body, I think some models might have the reservoir on the right hand side though. I know there was a problem with the...
  10. Basic tyre pressure system reporting the position of the problematic tyre - Interesting discovery for me

I'm very surprised that it showed an error with those differences in pressure! :)
  11. Basic tyre pressure system reporting the position of the problematic tyre - Interesting discovery for me

Out of interest, what was the difference in the tyre pressures? When I did a test on my car a few years ago, I had to lower the pressure on one tyre by 8psi before it showed an error.
  12. Diamond cut alloy repairs or full refurb?

Is it just the laquer damaged? If so then should be easy to rectify.
  13. Fuel pump relay

That's the second one recently that's been too impatient, quite often Google can be the answer!
  14. Gen1 to Gen2 Upgrade

Yes, should be OK, just make sure you don't remove too much material when modifying the aperture. Also be aware that you can't remove the 8" screen without removing the vent assembly.
  15. 17 vs 18 inch wheels - ride quality

Where are you located? I have a set of the 17" FR Dynamic wheels that I don't need.
  16. MIB2 retrofit query

Your unit is a very basic one with the CD player built in, you've probably only got six speakers as well. This did not have anything in the glovebox.
  17. Can you put a 2020 radio screen in 2015 model replacing screen only as my current one has frozen and need replaced thanks

You will have to modify your existing 6.5" vent assembly, the 8" vent assembly will not fit!!
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I tried this today, it worked for quite a few presets but not for others.
  19. Gen1 to Gen2 Upgrade

I don't see how, the 4 fixings that secure the vent assembly to the car are a different depth so the vents would protrude out from the rest of the dash.
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I'm trying to find the link, may take a while, I saw it on one of the posts on this forum but can't find it now!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.