Search results

1. Thinking of buying a leon

Thanks for your reply. I think I would prefer the 1.8 as if the 1.4 is anything like the Ibiza cupra then it's one to stay away from. Not getting brand new looking for second hand. Too expensive brand new otherwise would love one!
  2. Thinking of buying a leon

Had a look through that. Seems to be mixed reviews and from last year. Is the 1.8 still hard to find? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Thinking of buying a leon

Hi, in the process of getting rid of an Ibiza bocanegra which I have only had a couple of months but the had numerous problems with it. Thinking of getting a Leon to replace it but unsure which engine/trim to go for. Want it to be quite sporty and as quick as the bocanegra. And also DSG...
  4. What Oil To Use?

I drive a bocanegra and the dealer put 10w 40 in it. Could this do any damage? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Ibiza problems

Do the Fr 150bhp Ibizas have the same problems as the cupra 180bhp? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. New head unit

Hi, thanks for your reply. Did you fit it yourself? How difficult was it as I have very little experience doing this sort of thing. What replacement aerial amplifier did you get? Was it hard to get GPS cable through dash? Thanks again for your review :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. New head unit

Hi, been looking for a new headunit for my boc. The CD player on mine doesnt work and thought instead of getting a replacement why not a new touch screen one with sat nav etc. Dont want to spend to much and found this on ebay...
  8. A wall killed my car!!

Horrible thing to happen to your cars!
  9. Wheel brush

cheers for link will be ordering one
  10. Black tar spots

Also wanted to know this, cheers
  11. Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

Colour looks awesome. Amazing boc
  12. My 08 Candy White Cupra

Looks really nice
  13. Where to buy parts

Thanks for your replys, went to local seat dealer today and everything I need they are getting for me for saturday. Only cost £17 for everything so was quite happy with that. Will try Sere next time I need anything. Thanks
  14. Where to buy parts

Thanks for your reply. Still can't find the sun visor part anywhere. Really annoying as sun visor flaps about whilst driving Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Where to buy parts

Hi, got a Ibiza cupra and need to buy a few parts. Was wondering where the best place to get them from? Parts I need are a couple of screws to hold the front bumper in place. The clip to hold the sun visor has snapped off so want a replacement. Is there somewhere I can send photos to get me...
  16. Help needed

Why do you recommend forge engine, add new clutch and change turbo Pete? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Bocanegra or Cupra

Can't wait to pick it up. What age is yours? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Bocanegra or Cupra

It seemed to run well when I test drove it. Pick it up on Friday. Got a years warranty on it so if it's not a good one then will hopefully find out in that year! You think it will be ok then? Thanks for your responses Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Bocanegra or Cupra

Hi thanks for your reply. Got A bocanegra in the end. Got it for 7500 2011 with 45k on clock. Seems to be in good condition with full service history and comes with a years warranty. Is this the newer engine then? Be good to know lol. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.