Search results

1. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

Final update, I took the car back to R-tech for them to look at as they did the dpf removal and map as changing the coolant sensors did nothing. Nicky cleaned the connections and reset the ECU adaptions and thankfully that fixed the problem. RESULT :D:funk:
  2. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

Quick update, i found that there is another coolant temp sensor that sits under the airbox, so i changed that at the weekend but the problem still persists :cry:
  3. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

I'm sure there's only 1 Donny, no it wasn't a genuine one
  4. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

I will thanks donny, forgot to say I had the codes read at rtech last Friday while the fans were on and it said coolant temp sensor, I replaced that but the faults still there. How long should I disconnect the battery for?
  5. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

When I have the issue (cold starts) both fans are on Donny
  6. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

Hi Donny not sure how to check that I know when I pop the bonnet the fans keep going slow then fast
  7. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

Thanks for the reply Donny, i changed the coolant temp sensor (2 pin on diesel) and its still doing it. i haven't had the code cleared yet would this still cause it to happen?
  8. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

has nobody heard of this before?
  9. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

Any help appreciated guys
  10. 2008 FR Tdi Fan on when cold problem

Good Morning Everyone, as per the title i have an issue with my Leon 1P, the problem has only started (i think) since i had the dpf removed and a stage 1 map. The problem is when i start the car from cold the fan is running and no temperature is being shown on the dash even when driven for an...
  11. Fuse location for oem Bluetooth

Forgot to say it's a 58 plate FR tdi
  12. Fuse location for oem Bluetooth

Good afternoon all, I hope someone can help. When I first got the car I fitted an after market double din stereo and removed the fuse for the oem Bluetooth from the side dash fuse box so it didn't clash. I have just removed the aftermarket head unit and refitted the oem one but I can't for the...
  13. Leon fr 2.0 tdi ppd cooling fan keeps coming on..

Hi jrice, sorry to dig up an old thread but did you ever get this sorted as i'm having the exact same issue again with the dpf removed and mapped out to stage 1?
  14. Wanted eibach sportlines for 2008 Fr tdi

Good morning people, As the title I'm considering buying these are they the best and does anyone know of any second hand ones for sale? Thanks Craig 07815-154126
  15. Help with colour of fascia trim needed

Anyone with a paint name or code please?
  16. Help with colour of fascia trim needed

Good afternoon everyone, as the title I need to know which colour my dash is as I have fitted a double din headunit but the fascia they sent is the wrong colour, I have asked seat Coventry who were no help at all. It's for a 58 plate Fr tdi and is a blueish silver/grey colour as you can see in...
  17. leon fr pd170

What brand of coilovers did you go for?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.