Search results

1. Meet @ catcliffe - sheffield

Going tonight bro!
  2. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

[/URL] She's finally put back together :)
  3. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

Thanks bro appreciate it!
  4. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

Surprisingly bro it isn't that bad only loud under load, pottering around its liveable so happy with it :)
  5. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

[/URL] Had a test fitting today before I bit bullet and dove under the car after a few snapped bolts and stubborn exhaust mount rubbers! She's finally fitted! [/URL] But ran out of daylight very quickly and a very hungry 2 month old meant I had to depart the father in Les driveway and head...
  6. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

Any of you super friendly responsive people local to Sheffield wanna come give me a helping hand swear and kick and scream at the diffuser and exhaust trying to fit it? Lol Been a while since I've messed about with cars so it's gonna be a long morning!
  7. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

That is a pretty cool bit of kit! Next will have voice commands and turn the Leon into KITT lol let us know how you get on installing it man!
  8. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

Nice little read bud! Get what you mean about having to feed the power in mines a pain in Arse but slowly getting used too it lol what's the sps all about?
  9. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

[/URL] Their is it! Piper cat back 3.5" does look wicked!!
  10. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

So today I got some nice news of two parcels!! Excited man! [/URL] [/URL] Only just managed to unpack exhaust but didn't get a picture! But worries now that 3.5" system with no silencers gonna be too loud for kids in car! :/ grrrr
  11. New Guy

Welcome along bud!
  12. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

You still got your old induction? Your cars sweet man! Love the yellow
  13. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

Thanks bro! I know I can't wait man! 25 years old and still giddy for new things! Just hoping is a straight swap over as seen a lot of people say it's a no brainier!
  14. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

I know seen it after but wasn't sure to get a refund and order it from Dave with it being from Ireland didn't know about shipping time but guys at awesome have been decent to deal with and are keeping me updated
  15. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

On other news the drivers door lock finally getting done Friday I'll be able to use central locking again!
  16. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

Well awesome don't have the diffuser in stock so now got to wait til it's been ordered in and then it'll be sent out to me! Annoyed is understatement, gutted got to wait longer now.
  17. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

So gave the girl a quick clean today as few motor runs had left her looking more great than orange! [/IMG] Now she shines again I took the plunge and held on the Crown Jewels while I told the missis I had gone and done this! Still breathing so everything's okay til bedtime I guess...
  18. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

My missis also wanted white but couldn't find low mileage in dsg so she warned to the idea haha
  19. Kas's Tangerine Leon FR

http://directseatparts.co.uk/product/Cupra_R_Rear_Diffuser_1P0071061A Anyone know if this is just the bottom part of the entire middle section?
  20. JoshCupraR's Seat Leon Cupra R Mk2 - R444CUP

Bet your buzzing for it to get mapped dude it'll be savage once it's done
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.