Search results

1. highest mileage

11 plate 2.0 TDi 143 SE Tech Estate Bluefined to 170 100000 Apart from the remap just a honeycomb grill. Still pulls like a train and is a pleasure to drive especially since I replaced the Bridgestone’s on the front with Michelin pilot sport 4’s.
  2. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

Yes had it done on 2.0tdi 143 my after being pressured by the dealer when I took it in for a service. I will say it was Bluefined when it went in. The result was not good. The exhaust note changed, it sounded like it was blowing, I even took the car back but they assured me no problem. There...
  3. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

I doubt it as it seems that they haven’t released a ‘technical measure’ for our vehicles yet, and I hope they don’t in the next couple of weeks, mine goes in for a service 2 weeks tomorrow. After following the link provided by Tom B, like him I will be avoiding the fix if at all possible.
  4. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

Same as that, including year & engine. Then I had a letter this morning from the DVSA with the following couple of paragraphs in it
  5. Plenum Bung Removal !

Thanks for the guide - I'll give it a go when I get some time off.
  6. Spare Wheel

All fine then. Thanks for that.
  7. Spare Wheel

Hi all My Exeo has 225/45 R17 tyres fitted - standard I would guess, I’ve just noticed that the spare has a 205/55 R16. Is this normal? Regards Kevin
  8. Locking Wheel Nut

Hi mrdo You had me worried for a minute as I never got a small plastic box with mine. So I’ve just checked the socket in with the wrench and it fits fine. Now I’m worried about the size of the spare wheel.
  9. Hi from another Newbie

Hi Bobm I’ve had my Exeo about 3 weeks and I’m loving it, the only comments I’ve had so far have been in the company car park and have been “nice”, apart from my manager who saw the car side on and said “you’ve bought an Audi”
  10. Side Mirrors...

I’ve just been out and looked at mine and they’re exactly the same – so I’d guess it’s how they are supposed to be.
  11. New Exeo owner

I fitted the Bosch wiper blades this morning and took the car out in the rain this afternoon and the result with the wipers on was silence. If I hadn’t seen them moving I would have known they were on. Bliss
  12. New Exeo owner

Great – plenty of grunt at low revs and good acceleration when needed. I can drive normally and be light footed with low revs and not suffer any flat spots, or drive heavy footed with high revs and have some fun. As to MPG I’m not sure, I didn’t do a before and after test. I did check on my...
  13. New Exeo owner

Thanks for the welcome and I am enjoying it. I know it’s sad but I look forward to finishing work just so I can drive it home. I don’t hold out too much help on the sat-nav thing after searching but sometimes if you don’t ask in the right places you don’t find out. Did find out today that the...
  14. New Exeo owner

Hi again Thanks for the welcomes. Well the car cleaning didn’t happen. The wife decided that it was more important on my day off to traipse around the shops and then babysit the grandkids, so hopefully at the weekend if I’m not working. I forgot to mention that I also bought a copy of an...
  15. New Exeo owner

Hello everyone I am now the proud owner of a Seat Exeo 2.0 TDi 143 SE Tech Estate. I’ve had the car about a week and a half and I’m loving it. So far I’ve fitted the honeycomb grill and Bluefined it. The Bluefin seems to have gotten rid of the flat spots which I wasn’t used to coming...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members