Search results

1. Electrical Issues

Hi, I have a SEAT Ibiza FR 2.0 and I have been having multiple electrical issues over the past few months and I am quite concerned. Please help! - Electrical issues Steering wheel locks up while driving and the light is displayed on dashboard. Every dashboard light flashes up, my window wipers...
  2. VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

Essex VCDS Anybody within the Essex area that has one of these? I need to rest my airbag warning light that has come on. Please pm me.
  3. Loss of power, limited revs

Yeah I've just had my emissions fault light come on as well. Local garage has quoted me £600-700 to replace the EGR. Happy days.... -.-
  4. Loss of power, limited revs

Ok so the diagnostics said it was an 'EGR valve fault', any idea what this could be? My friend said these need to be cleaned regularly, do you guys think this could be the problem?
  5. Loss of power, limited revs

It seems to be pretty random. It can happen in traffic or driving at 70mph.
  6. Loss of power, limited revs

Hi guys, I have a SEAT Ibiza FR 2011, 2.0 diesel. I am having issues with my EPC/glow plug light. The light flashes and my car has a loss of power/restricted revs of around 2k. I can pull-over, restart the engine and the light disappears and power is restored. This has happened three times now...