Search results

1. Sadej87FR

how many miles has everybody done??

05 1.9tdi at 184k, just had a new clutch, master cylinder, dual mass flywheel and front breaks and pads. But she still goes well and engine is solid [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

It will be a Sunday Hun. Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  3. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

It probably won't be the very next meet as that's part of the weekender and spaces will have already gone but will be the following. Like I said once I hear more from them I will post up and info, times and dates Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  4. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

Ok then guys here goes. What do you say to meeting in IKEA retail park followed by a trip to MFN with a spot reserved for all of us to show??? Have spoken to MFN and they haven't set the next date yet but once they confirm they will let me know, and once I know I will open a new Thread xx...
  5. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

So needs to basically be somewhere along the A52. Let me see about locations and will set it up seeing as the weather is picking up. Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  6. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

I think it's just easier to start a new thread with the title of Midlands meet!! Once people agree on details or when to organise it for! X
  7. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

I know most of the local meet hotspots so don't mind sorting that aspect of it and get permission if needed etc Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  8. Sadej87FR

Best exhaust system for a FR 150pd??

Thanks alex. Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  9. Sadej87FR

New girl

Can you believe it. Their are such things as dishonest people in this perfect bullshit free world! Lol Thanks for the welcomes. X Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  10. Sadej87FR

Thanks Bruce. Ideally want something that won't need fiddling with to get through its MOT. Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  11. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

Sorry that made no sense. Was hoping their would be something closer. Thanks Hun. If I hear of anything I will post. Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  12. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

Hi Scott, I went to a Derby meet a few weeks back and seen a fair few Leon's. Was going their would be something a little closer than Chesterfield. Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  13. Sadej87FR

Chesterfield meet

Which owners club are we talking about? If it's the one I'm thinking about then I think I might already be on it. Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  14. Sadej87FR

Getting a little board with how quiet my FR sounds and she's looking a little bare on the back end. Wanting an oval but unsure what would be the best system to buy wether it just be the box or the full system!?! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  15. Sadej87FR

Nottingham/derby meets?

Just wondered if their are any regular Seat meets in either Notts or derby as I live in long Eaton and it would be nice to chat with people as i have been off the scene for a few years. Thanks Sade x Sent from my iPhone using Ta
  16. Sadej87FR

New girl

Hi. My names Sade (sharday) and I live just outside of Nottingham. Just bought my first Leon which is a mk1 Leon FR150pd. Wanted one for a while so finally gave in and went for the plunge, picked up on a couple of things since buying her that weren't mentioned when buying her. So will...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.