Search results

1. Electronic Parking Brake

Has anyone came across an issue where the E-Brake is turning off while stationary? I've came back to my Leon 1.4TSI FR a few times, pressed clutch in to start car, the minute i pull the clutch up the E Brake comes off and the car starts to roll backwards... Usually i would start the car...
  2. Fuel Gauge 1.4TSI

Ive filled my 2018 Leon full of petrol (nearly £50) and it registered about 475mile range which is fine. 90miles later on the trip, I’ve gained 5miles to now 480miles... is it me or does this sound odd ?? This evening it did drop to 470miles but now I’m back at 475.,. I’ve seen ppl say...
  3. Vibrating / Rattling trim

Anyone else with a mk3 2017 onwards Leon that has trim vibrating ? The plastic trim on the door by the B pillar rattles like mad. Any fixes or suggestions ?
  4. Car Warning Light

Hi, I recently bought the Ibiza FR LED Rear Lights for my Seat Ibiza which had the old crappy bulb version in before. I replaced them and now im getting a Yellow Bulb with an Exclamation mark in the middle, from the handbook it says "Bulb Failure", i never had this before considering the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.