Search results

1. scotty1310

Bens Mk2 Cupra

You might think it's running sweet but once a decent tuner gets their hands on it like r-tech etc, I bet the logs will uncover some dangerous mapping. But I'm glad your going to a decent tuner next 👌
  2. scotty1310

Bens Mk2 Cupra

I've never heard a good word about their maps on tfsi engines. If you want to know more PM me 👍
  3. scotty1310

Bens Mk2 Cupra

Nice car! Also please avoid an AmD remap lol
  4. scotty1310

Ash's K1

Lovely K1 ?
  5. scotty1310

Lee's second mk2 leon cupra attempt

Here's the post mate
  6. scotty1310

Lee's second mk2 leon cupra attempt

Very nice and we know red is the fastest mate ? One little bit of advice, R/Tech have said that the airtec is one of the worse intakes for fuel trims, I read it today, should have stuck with the revo mate
  7. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

R-Tech are miles better than Revo! Revo is just generic! Up to you if you want to waste double the money for a map that isn't as good. R-Tech all the way for tfsi tuning!
  8. scotty1310

Lime Green Cupra K1 - Hybrid turbo

Or just take it to dynodaze and have a wellycooler supplied and fitted with harpipes for £499! Better flowing set up and cheaper than Wagner, airtec etc
  9. scotty1310

Heard I'd be stung if I change car - rumour was true!

Adrian flux are sh1t and tried charging me £875 a year for my K1, 30 years old, 10 years no claim. Went with Hastings direct, £289 a year.
  10. scotty1310

Lime Green Cupra K1 - Hybrid turbo

Any chance you can take step by step pics of removing sump and changing oil pick up pipe. I'm wanting to do mine :)
  11. scotty1310

Rear ABS broke, what to do?

Evening Right I changed the rear pads today and stupidly enough I somehow managed to pull the wires for the rear passenger abs sensor out of the plug. Now I tried to push them back in but it didn't work and threw up dash lights. What are my options? I'm thinking of getting a new plug with the...
  12. scotty1310

Sparkie's Mk1 LCR Black Edition

Haha, AmD are useless and couldn't map a satnav properly lol!!
  13. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

Bloody hell, that's a bodge of the year :lol:
  14. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

The build quality must be very inconsistent and leeoncupra must have a bad one then
  15. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

A few of these issues with the Chinese s3 coolers. Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
  16. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

Haha I bet you end up fitting a wellycooler eventually and ditching the cheap tat Chinese knockoff s3 cooler lol
  17. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

£300 lol!!! My wellycooler setup cost me half of that!
  18. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

Just go wellycooler! This should be a straight fit and use S3 pipes to join cooler to original pipework as it's basically a cheap Chinese s3 cooler. But it doesn't so this is a poorly designed cooler
  19. scotty1310

Lee's forged cupra mk2

It creates a flow issues top end around 360bhp. I bet your graph falls off flat around 360bhp....
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.