Search results

1. Boost problem please help? 1.8T

Found the MAP sensor had a snapped wire on the plug. Thanks for your help Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Boost problem please help? 1.8T

I have an Ibiza Cupra 2006 1.8T remapped to 240bhp on 60k miles. I have a boost gauge fitted which shows it normally peaks around 18-20 psi when running correctly. However sometimes when I put my foot down it will only peak at 7psi. Also the needle is very jittery as it moves through the...
  3. Wide body, Wide Arch, diffuser Ibiza mk4 6L

Hahaa I agree with you there, totally disgusting! Im looking for just wider arches really, more like a bolt on arch kit compared to a completely horrendous body kit ha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. cupra 1.8t knocking

I had lowered my Ibiza Cupra on coilovers and used shortened droplinks. However my droplinks weren't short enough and it was forcing the front anti roll bar to touch the driveshafts and shifting the bar to the left or the right and this was making a knocking noise. Problem fixed with shorter...
  5. Wide body, Wide Arch, diffuser Ibiza mk4 6L

Has anyone made a wide body / wide arch Ibiza mk4 6L, custom made or bodykit? And has anyone made a custom rear diffuser? I am looking to make my Ibiza wider, possible with custom arches. Thanks!
  6. Door lock microswitch Guide

Ok thanks for that! Good point, I'll get it opened and check it out first. cheers
  7. Door lock microswitch Guide

Sorry to bump an old thread. Has anyone tried to replace only the microswitch, also does anyone know the part number or know exactly which microswitch it is. Or possibly have a close up picture of it? I am hoping to buy the correct one from RS or Farnell and just replace the microswitch...
  8. Seat sport ap caliper parts

Thanks DScape I'll give them a try!
  9. Seat sport ap caliper parts

Hi, I having a real struggle finding a company who sells most the parts for the caliper. I have found a company called Auto Performance Products This is the link to the parts for the caliper a-pp.com/Catalogue/Car-Specific/Seat/Seat-Sport-Calliper-Repair-Parts[/url] I need the...
  10. Seat Sport Cupra brake caliper info

Cant find caliper parts Hi, I having a real struggle finding a company who sells most the parts for the caliper. I have found a company called Auto Performance Products This is the link to the parts for the caliper...
  11. Newbie, hello

Thanks!! Nice to know another. I've been told there might be a previous thread or history to my ibiza. Its Red MK4 Ibiza Cupra SC55RKF has anyone heard of or seen it before? Thanks
  12. Newbie, hello

Hi I'm Andy a newbie from the North East with a mk4 Ibiza Cupra Previously owned this car and have now bought it back from a friend :1st:D I just couldn't resist...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise