Search results

1. bigT's lcr

Show your interior mods

I was thinking about how this happens as the note we use at work has it on both front door cards and my theory was that the fabric had gotten wet and dry repeatedly and shrunk, raising in the corners.
  2. bigT's lcr

Unplugging throttle body

Same, mine sticks some times could with a clean
  3. bigT's lcr

what have you done to your car today ?

Inside looks mint. Steering wheel looks like new
  4. bigT's lcr

LCR rear calipers, free discs and pads

Lol i paid about 90 for my last one
  5. bigT's lcr

Im back!

Cheers mate
  6. bigT's lcr

LCR rear calipers, free discs and pads

I replaced the osr one last year mate just need the nsr
  7. bigT's lcr

AndrewJB's daily MK1 Leon FR+ TDI

Ye i once saw a mk1 face lift with fr cupra badge, untill then i always thought the fr's (mk1 leons) were all 1.9 tdis
  8. bigT's lcr

LCR AL'S Mk1 leon cupra R progress

Was it the 2 lil 8mm bolts under wheel arch u struggled with? I did 1st time when i put my forgw fmic on. Maybe wrong but is the 007 forge dv the old one think ive got the 008p might be wrong im rusty on here lol. Plis how much were the ebc discs? I got mtech front n rear dimpled n grooved plus...
  9. bigT's lcr

Syphon's MK5 SEAT Ibiza CUPRA Black 1.8T - pocket rocket

Nice, liking the trim on the front seats. I know ur pain, been driving the wifes fabis 2 for months now (all 58 hps worth lol) thats why im putting "R Timmy" back on the road
  10. bigT's lcr

The fr plus? Is that a 1.8 or pd1.9?
  11. bigT's lcr

Like the full red rather than black and red. U have em sprayed or 3d printed?
  12. bigT's lcr

VT86, Seat Leon4 4wd k03 285hp => GT28R => GTX2867R Gen2 420hp

Not seen this tread before love the colour, is it factory or respray? What power are you running?
  13. bigT's lcr

Think mines gunna end up this way, gunna try free off a turn maybe 2 and get it greased over night. Mind im the king of shearing bolts at work. Sheared a 21mm wheel bolt with my 600mm bar coz the gaffa said get it FT (fkn tight) lol . I was new lol
  14. bigT's lcr

Will be why it seizes then. Meterlergic reaction between the steel and ally. Ive been learning :idea:
  15. bigT's lcr

What do you think of this?

Hopefully no one will half cut the base of that tree you park under cough wink wink cough :clown:
  16. bigT's lcr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

But honestly the amount of dead clutches and gear boxs we get from female drivers... plus side i got a starter motor that should fit mine of a seat In that case You'll REALLY see the "excellent" cupra R mpg's lol
  17. bigT's lcr

Is the dog bone made from ally?
  18. bigT's lcr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Can relate to both statements tbh but shouldn't be a factor in this day and age tut tut lol
  19. bigT's lcr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Yeah looks like a good un tbh, 140k so hope turbos ok
  20. bigT's lcr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Makes me laugh when they say "woman owner" like it's a good selling point. For all we know she might of had 5 cats and been a chain smoker lol
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.