Search results

1. New battery

Thanks for the response. I'm looking at getting the Bosch S4 battery after looking on Eurocarparts. Found 1 for £62 delivered on Ebay
  2. New battery

Any ideas for the best battery to use for my Leon Cupra R 225 please? Which amp, brand to get etc Not sure how long this one has been on the car but definitely needs replacing.
  3. VCDS Lite

Does anyone know if I can check for a ABS/ESP fault code with VCDS Lite? The ABS light has come on and most of the time the ESP light comes as well. I have VCDS LIte with the cable that I bought off Ebay and was hoping it would give me the code/description of the fault The brakes still...
  4. Leon Cupra R 225 2005

Any ideas if all Leon mk1 headlights are the same regardless of model/year etc and how hard they are to fit please?
  5. Airbag fault code

I changed my steering wheel and the airbag light came up on the dash and now I have scanned it with Vcds lite. It has come up with the fault - 'Airbag igniter; driver side(N95) 29-00 short to ground' Does anybody know about this or had this fault code before? I have read up on it and it...
  6. Aura 2 radio/cd player

Does anyone know if my car(55 plate mk1 leon cupra r 225) uses 'Can bus' or if uses the ignition feed to work the radio? I have tried the Aura 2 radio and it works but doesn't remember the radio code or stations you set etc. I'm not sure if I've bought the wrong radio or not. Any help would be...
  7. Airbag Light

Cool. Thanks for the help, i'll look on Ebay for one. I'm in Bristol unfortunately.
  8. Airbag Light

No not yet. I was hoping there was something I could do to fix it before I ended up buying one.
  9. Airbag Light

I bought a used steering wheel for my Cupra R(old one was faded) and after replacing the old one, an airbag warning light has come up on the dash and stays on. I left the battery disconnected for just over an hour when i fitted the steering wheel and airbag as advised. All of the wires seem...
  10. Leon radio code

Thanks guys. I gave up with the original cd player, so i fitted the aftermarket cd player today. It doesn't look too bad tbh and I have set it to red to match the dash. :thumbup:
  11. Leon radio code

Just bought a Seat Leon Cupra R and it has an aftermarket cd player in it. I bought an original cd player unit to fit in the car instead of the aftermarket one as I prefer the look of it. Does anyone know why it keeps asking me for the radio code(which I have) every time I start the engine...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members