Search results

1. Euan1P

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Had a bit of an issue with another car wanting to be where I was so they drove into the side of me, it wasn't too bad and is all sorted now.
  2. Euan1P

Today I had this repaired Also got them to put a bit of paint on the instrument suround
  3. Euan1P

Buying a K1 - advice please

This part here mate, mines had a crack in it which was no where near as bad as this one pictured, within a day of two the car was pretty much crippled with fuelling issues
  4. Euan1P

Buying a K1 - advice please

Another thing to check for is to make sure that there is no cracks to the plastic on the top of the HPFP, if there is then it's going to fail at some point and is around £200 to replace
  5. Euan1P

Today we removed my stage 2 map due to low fuel pressure issues :( back to stage 1 again and the car is driving faultlessley :)
  6. Euan1P

today I fitted a new hpfp as mines had cracked at the sensor at the top and caused my managment light to come on
  7. Euan1P

Yeah, it does look pretty good, I just used Simoniz Back To Black Bumper Shine
  8. Euan1P

Today I set about tidying up the engine bay. Before After I also silicone sealed the bottom of the engine cover so as I wouldnt have any water getting to the coils
  9. Euan1P

Evoms intake question

I also have just put on an Evoms, I have noticed that the pick up is slightly slower, I expected that though, once the stage 2 map is in then I should see the full benefits
  10. Euan1P

Engine cover troubles

You need to domething like this
  11. Euan1P

Red Mk2 Leon Cupra

New induction kit fitted, this time I went with the Evoms kit, I also modified my spare engine cover so as it fits with the Evoms kit. Also thought that I'd take advantage of a rare sunny day up here is Scotland and take some pictures :)
  12. Euan1P

Stage 2+ Leon

I think you have made the right decission there
  13. Euan1P

iPhone 6 Bluetooth connection - please wait

If I remember rightly it just took a few seconds to connect also mines doesn't say please wait I just get an audible beep
  14. Euan1P

iPhone 6 Bluetooth connection - please wait

I have an iPhone 6s and have not had any issues connecting it to the bluetooth
  15. Euan1P

Red Mk2 Leon Cupra

Thanks mate... Sorry, It was sold to a lad at work before I even got a chance to advertise it.
  16. Euan1P

Red Mk2 Leon Cupra

Yeah, it is a great combination it really transforms the look of the rear end... To be fair though, I had no plans of changing from the triple R setup until a mate offered me the BCS and valance for a price that I just couldn't refuse.
  17. Euan1P

Red Mk2 Leon Cupra

Took another couple of pictures of the car today, now minus the roof racks, the only new edition to the car is a boot lip protector and a set of rear mud flaps
  18. Euan1P

Red Mk2 Leon Cupra

Tried to get some better pictures today but the rain had other ideas. And also one for the reason behind the roof racks
  19. Euan1P

Red Mk2 Leon Cupra

Well It's been a while since I've done anything to the car but in the last week or so it's had it's timing belt and water pump changed, it's also had the cam chain and tensioner done as well as the oil pick up pipe and cam follower and to top it all of I managed to get hold of a turbo back BCS...
  20. Euan1P

Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

Ahh, sorry Kev, can't believe I never noticed that lol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.