Search results

1. SideSkirts fitting

I've got a set I removed from a Black Seat Leon Cupra R for sale :)
  2. Boot tray/tidy

I certainly didn't notice any noise the one time i drove the car! That said I was probably enjoying myself too much!
  3. Boot tray/tidy

Haha, I'm not worried dude glad you got a good deal, I'd never seen one before.
  4. Boot tray/tidy

Sounds like I sold it to you too cheap then :) ^^^ Will be posted Friday dude :)
  5. Arb

You are right mate! LCR go under!
  6. Leon FR TSI Remus vs Milltek

I'd go with this! A bit more ££ but worth it, Milteks are well known for cracking welds etc! I've got one on my own mk4 so I'm not just slating them for the sake of it!
  7. LCR Coolant Leak

I wouldn't just go chucking K seal in, it should be a fairly easy find. Check all hoses going into the rad, water pump. Has it been serviced or anything recently?
  8. Arb

I'm fairly sure the Cupra R Arb goes under the shafts and would eliminate any rubbing when going low :) I've actually got one for sale at the moment too!
  9. My 08 Candy White Cupra

Great figures man! I Still can't believe how easily tuneable these engines are!
  10. How does anyone clean this ?

Or get the 'Envy' detailing brushes!
  11. Wiper blade for Fabia rear conversion

Much nicer looking these!
  12. Black tar spots

Tardis all the way! Or if if is iron fallout then IronX!
  13. Cupra gone......Now Mk5 Golf R32

Absolutely lovely bud!
  14. My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Boot/ dash and tablet all looks great bro! Shame I'm not going up to UD this year!
  15. Front Abs part number

Go to your local TPS, they'll be able to give you part numbers and the parts!
  16. Haha locked out of my car. Totally!!

Tape the window up before you smash it! Will save on the mess later!
  17. Back Box for a Cupra

If not try a blue flame, I just had one on a cupra R was lovely, just sold it too and was in great condition when it came off!
  18. LCR recommended discs and pads

I've got EBC black grooved discs with ferodo ds2500, the combo seems to work well. Thats with Leon Cupra R Brembos on a mk4 golf R32 engine conversion! :)
  19. Removing the wiper arms

Bend the arm up, then use the sturdier part of the arm to yank on. You've got to give it some welly, I did some the other day, just years and years of seized on crap!
  20. Advice if possible ! wheels, coilovers and spacers

Although people slate the JOM kit, for the price you can't beat it and not fully wound down they're still fairly comfy!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members