Search results

1. Right lads give me both barrels.

Loving the red under the headlights! Personally not so keen on the badges though, but as Biker and kazand said, it's your car, so if you like it, then all is good!
  2. New to forums - cupra security

Just what others have said, if someone wants to steal the car, they'll steal it. Follow what kazand has said, just get good insurance in the event of theft.
  3. 2017 Leon!!!

Cupra 300 is now up on the Seat UK official website. 0-62mph times are quoted as 'TBC' for now. Time to have a look through everything else :)
  4. 2017 Leon!!!

Apologies, that'll teach me for not checking the forums for a couple days, haha!
  5. 2017 Leon!!!

Cupra 300 - 0-62 mph in 4.9s From the other thread I just created: http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=435837 Cupra 300, 0-62mph time is quoted at 4.9s!
  6. Seat Cupra 300 - 0-60mph in 4.9s

The picture at the top is the normal hatchback, however they don't actually state which model it is.
  7. Seat Cupra 300 - 0-60mph in 4.9s

Anyone else see this? From the official Seat website the quoted figure is 0-62mph in 4.9s for the Cupra 300! In their latest news piece. Source (second paragraph from bottom): http://www.seat.co.uk/about-seat/news-events/events/seat-ducati-motogp-world-championship.html If this is indeed...
  8. Newbie

Welcome welcome, the 184 is a great car, you're going to love it! :)
  9. DTUK FSR+ Tuning Box - 1.8 TSI 180 - Fitting and Review

It's worth noting that you don't need to get under the car if you've got a diesel, you can attach all the sensors by leaning over the bonnet. It's petrol only that you need to raise the car up to get underneath it :)
  10. Cupra 300

The plus side to this is if you aren't bothered about having a 290 (or even a 280), the prices of them are going to drop if you're buying, leasing or whatever. As most will be aiming for the 300.
  11. Cupra 300

I wouldn't read too much into any figures people are quoting, as it's just them having a guess, so there's not really much point in it. The price will be the price, which we'll find out when Seat decide to announce all the details regarding the Cupra 300, which I'm hoping is soon :p
  12. Cupra 300

As with the other thread, none of this information is new and has been known for a while now. What we want to see now are the actual details of the car i.e. technical specs, pricing etc.
  13. 2017 Leon!!!

Yeah, none of this is new information, it's the technical data that I'd like to look at. Still, nice that Seat have put out official information regarding the Cupra 300 :)
  14. 2017 Leon!!!

My hopes are up and I'll now spend the day on Seat website hitting refresh every so often!
  15. Winter tyres

This isn't really a winter tyres question, it's a 'Can I go from 18" alloys down to 17"?' The answer is yes, yes you can (as far as I'm aware).
  16. 2017 Leon!!!

They must be filling the gap, I can't imagine Seat would be that silly to not add a middle ground BHP car. Maybe they're planning to announce the 1.8 a couple months down the line.
  17. 2017 Leon!!!

I think we just have to wait and see if it's 4WD ST only or if they've decided to push it out to the 3 and 5 door Cupra too. A couple of sources did quote that Seat have a "surprise for the Cupra", so maybe the surprise is they announce it also has 4WD?
  18. 2017 Leon!!!

That zooming in and out on the navigation screen, OMG what were they thinking when they cooked that up!
  19. 2017 Leon!!!

Looks like we might see a 4WD Seat Leon Cupra (not just the ST version). Personally I'd prefer the Cupra to have 4WD over just front. Either way, nothing is confirmed from Seat for 4WD other than the ST, so all speculation currently, but here's to hoping! :)
  20. FR184 acceleration 1600 to 1800Rpm Hesitation or cough

I've found this happens a lot when you go up/down an ever so slight hill, nothing major, just a slight raise/lowering of the road. Apply slight throttle again and there it is, a moments hesitation. I don't understand how they can claim that it's "hard to reproduce", as there was a bit of road I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.