Search results

1. Leon mk2 fr 170 gearbox

Hi everyone, I'm just after some advice. My gearbox is fooked in my 170 fr and I'm looking to get another second hand one. Will a 2007 Passat 2.0 tdi B6 6speed gearbox fit to 2007 Leon 2.0 tdi 170 fr because iv been told that they are the same boxes. Will appreciate any advice! Thanks!!!
  2. Limited speed,like Get me Home mode

Ok mate! How many miles does yours have on it? And do you know if it's a common thing to happen? Cheers
  3. 53mph and spluttering

Ok mate, I've ordered a blanking plate, so il get it fitted when timing belt and all is being done. I don't think I'll have that sort of money to get DPF removed. I'm thinking that it wouldn't be a good idea to remap mine because it's got 145,00 miles at the min?! Du know what I mean!!? It's...
  4. 53mph and spluttering

What does having the DPF removed do? Sorry for so many questions!
  5. 53mph and spluttering

Do I need to get it remapped when I have a blanking plate fitted. I looked at them there and they rvonly about £5. Pretty cheap
  6. 53mph and spluttering

That's good mate, il have a look here and c about getting one ordered. What brake is yours at the minute?
  7. 53mph and spluttering

Cheers for replying It's going in for a new timing belt and full service on Friday so il have to leave it for a wee while til I get more funds built up. Thk the EGR sounds a good place to start with.
  8. 53mph and spluttering

Hey everyone I'm just looking for some help and advise. Iv got a 2007 2.0 tdi fr. BMN engine code. I was driving to work the other day and then my car would drive at 53mph and when I would put my foot down it would splutter like mad will speed would very slowly increase. Anyone have any ideas...
  9. Limited speed,like Get me Home mode

Hi everyone, relatively new to the site ,and was looking for some advice of other 170 fr owners. My car is a 07 Leon tdi fr BMN engine code and when I was going to work the other day it started to only move at about 52mph with no warning lights on the dashboard but when I came out of work it...
  10. 2l tdi engine codes

Hey all I'm just woundering do any off you guys know the good or bad engine codes for the 2L tdi 16v 170 bhp engines. As iv just bought one and I'm unsure if mine is a safe engine or a heap!!!
  11. Leon tdi engine codes

Hey all I'm new to the sight as ive just become a Leon fr owner and was told that the 2L tdi isn't as good of an engine as the 1.9 tdi. I am woundering does anyone have the good or bad engine codes for a 2litre tdi! Thanks!!!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.