Search results

1. Ecu help

Leeds
  2. Ecu help

Any links mate???
  3. Ecu help

I'd do this but would need some 1 to hold my hand through it all lol. I have been offered the clocks and barrel for it but wasn't sure about the millage correction
  4. Ecu help

Help with it Don't suppose you could walk me through it or could I post it to you??
  5. Ecu help

I'm a wrong in thinking that if I complete set ie ecu clocks keys and barrel can be swapped as a set??
  6. Ecu help

I have a 1.9tdi pd100 and I have been offered an ecu from the same car as mine with clocks keys and barrel only difference is there's a map on the other ecu Will I be able to swap all the bits ie clocks barrel and keys will it run Only reason Im thinking of doing it is it's so cheap it...
  7. Ecu help

I have a 1.9tdi pd100 and I have been offered an ecu from the same car as mine with clocks keys and barrel only difference is there's a map on the other ecu Will I be able to swap all the bits ie clocks barrel and keys will it run Only reason Im thinking of doing it is it's so cheap it...
  8. body mods

I was wondering about that to be honest Don't suppose you have any pics??
  9. body mods

Aup lads I'm thinking of smoothing the doors and bumpers on my mk4 Any 1 got any advice I'm thinking of filling the small recess behind with fiberglass or filler (not sure about all filler as it may crack) Then a final fine fill be for paint I was also thinking about remodelling...
  10. body mods

Aup lads I'm thinking of smoothing the doors and bumpers on my mk4 Any 1 got any advice I'm thinking of filling the small recess behind with fiberglass or filler (not sure about all filler as it may crack) Then a final fine fill be for paint I was also thinking about remodelling...
  11. Rear drivers side permanently locked!

Mine did this had to smash it out from the inside I did hear you can try pulling both handles with the window down
  12. Help lowering

Hi all Iv been offerd some koni springs for a great price Any 1 got a guide or sticky Also will I notice a big difference with 40mm on 17s ?? Thanks all
  13. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Gutted just got some new alloys and the stud pattern is different Is there any thing I can do??
  14. Lowering Ibiza

Hi all been offered some koni springs all I no is they fit the Ibiza and are 40mm How low will it sit and has any 1 got any pics b4 and after Sorry if it's been posted b4 I'm sure it has lol
  15. Newbie....just got a ibiza -s 1.9tdi

Hi all Just thought I'd post to say hi Iv just got a 1.9tdi and love it Any 1 got pics of what they have dun to theirs I'm thinking of Comeing the side strips and mirrors Frount splitter stubby Aerial Lowering it Wrap or paint original alloys Red airvent surrounds Red...
  16. Newbie....just got a ibiza -s 1.9tdi

Hi all Just thought I'd post to say hi Iv just got a 1.9tdi and love it Any 1 got pics of what they have dun to theirs I'm thinking First get the paint sorted got some bad Scratch and scrapes Colour Code the side strips and mirrors Frount splitter stubby Aerial Lowering it(just bought...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.