Search results

1. Best mid range tyres

Had rainsports on my s4. Hated them, both fronts had eggs in sidewall from normal driving. Side wall to soft. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. 1.8t downpipe

Yeah iam intrested in all thease bits. And your local (manchester). Meant to be. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. 1.8t downpipe

That's intresting. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. 1.8t downpipe

Will a golf 1.8t downpipe fit ibiza 1.8t 2001? They look the same.
  5. Windscreen wipers go crazy

Switch may have melted. Change stick on column Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. Tarox calipers

Cars great fun. Was laughing to my self on way home Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. Tarox calipers

Finally fitted 6pot tarox calipers. Used cupra r discs, 305mm. With custom adapters. 3 hour drive today. Bedding them in nice and grabby allready. Struggling to post pics?
  8. Wheel sizing and fitments

Standard vw 4x100. 56mm centre bore Et 35 , but that's less important
  9. R32 steering wheel

Anyone fitted a mk5 r32 steering wheel to mk3 ibiza? Bought 1 of a mate who was breaking a crashed car. Still need an airbag as well. I know it will bolt on, but has anyone any experience of fitting one? Wires for bag ect???
  10. Another inca van front end conversion thread

Rad is different as well, so is the fan. Other than that you listed all that's needed. Oh, and the headlamps need wireing up different.
  11. Rear calipers?

Re doin the brakes on my car, all 4 calipers are in poor condition. Got tarox 6 pot for the fronts, with cupra r 305 discs. New braided lines ect. Question is the rears, should I strip them and rebuild them or buy 2 new uns. There cheaps enough so I am thinking new. Which is better new...
  12. Rear arb

Anyone tried any of the golf mk3 ultra racing braces on an ibiza? Should in theory fit?
  13. Rear arb

Asked badger, he said ask awesome. But awesome want 300+. I'll keep an eye out for a second hand one, more chance of finding a mk3 golf one.
  14. Rear arb

Struggling to find uprated rear arb for ibiza cupra 2000. I've done loads of searching, which arb from another car will fit? Polo 6n? Golf mk2 or 3 ?
  15. Girling 60s

Recently bought a ibiza cupra, ko3s, lots of mods. But the brakes are standard, and are struggling to stop it. I rebuilt a set of twin pot 60s a bit ago for another project so was planning on using them. Any experience of them on a ibiza? Do they fit ok with 280 discs? Brake lines a...
  16. Cordoba

Still won't work?
  17. Cordoba

URL=http://s1205.photobucket.com/user
  18. Cordoba

URL=http://s1205.photobucket.com/user
  19. Cordoba

Pic in nxt post
  20. Cordoba

Cut the sunroof out before. Fitted the non sunroof skin. Looks all most seam less.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.