Search results

1. Leon FR 2.0 Tdi BMN engine issues .. help

Hi guys pretty new to these engines. Got a 2009 Leon FR 2.0 Tdi 170 BMN. The car absolutely stinks of raw diesel on idle and after a while of idling starts to white smoke, driving sometimes is fine it feels like it drives okay and othertimes feels extremely flat and returns poor MPG.. 30ish mpg...
  2. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

lol they stood out a bit in the tyre shop so did a quick bit of googling and looked at reviews and decided to buy [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Couple of better pics of wheels/tyres.. More updates soon [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Thanks for the kind feedback appreciate it, I don't know a lot but there's so much good info knocking about on these forums you could rebuild one of these cars from the ground up with the search bar lol! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Small update to add, here's a small clip of the car on a local small track just took it to see what needs upgrading next and it definitely needs a good set of coilovers the body roll is horrific lol also need to upgrade brakes so may go for LCR or just some ds2500 pads with some good discs...
  6. what have you done to your car today ?

Got shut of pcv system fitted new catch can Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Catch can fitted, finally. Car is ready to book in for mapping now can't wait Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Stage 1 to Stage 2. 1.8 auq.

Who mapped it mate and did you need an oversize tip or just an upgraded silicone item Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Stage 1 to Stage 2. 1.8 auq.

Speaking from my experience with my Ibiza, when I bought the car it was stage 1 205hp and was decent I liked it but definately felt quicker with the stage 2 mods but not as much as I was hoping for. The difference is noticeable but tbh if your wanted more power your best option is to go for a...
  10. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

U could buy mine if I had some others to fit lol, looking for some Motorsport style wheels like TD or comps next Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Cheers guys, not much progress atm just deciding where to get it remapped and still waiting for all the catch can fitting parts to arrive, will get some pics when I install it took some pics today at the park after walking the dog of how it currently looks .. Sent from my iPhone using...
  12. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Intercooler installed now, just need some 19mm hose for my catch can and then I'll be remap ready Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

You have the NS2-R before these then? Aside from the noise how would you rate them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. what have you done to your car today ?

Hi mate yeah swapped fronts and rears, the Cupra seats don't seem anywhere near as holding as these do and not only that the design looks a bit dated and shitty on the regular Cupra seats, plus these are the same style recaro in the LCR which are quite rare so it's an upgrade of sorts I suppose...
  15. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

New interior fit out of a mk4 gti Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

Replaced the interior on my Cupra mk1 20vt with mk4 gti recaros. Big improvement over standard Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Thanks mate it's coming along now, I get bored of cars very easily so keep on adding bits and messing with bits to keep me entertained lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Wellycooler pipework recommendations please (20vt)

600x300x76 mate 3" ports Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Yeah the brakes and the turbo were the main reasons I wanted an LCR but I bought the Cupra for like the 6th of the price of a good LCR so thought hell with it and bought it, it's a good car for the money touch wood just lacking power but I'm on with that lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Wellycooler pipework recommendations please (20vt)

Nice one mate cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise