Search results

1. Discoloured brake light.

Had the same problem myself got new light fitted under warranty while the car was in for a service last month. Guy that changed said they had replaced loads of them under warranty.
  2. HOW TO: CH/LH lights without convenience pack

Just done this and it worked a treat thanks for the write up
  3. 2016 Irish Meetup

No problem I was going to meet yous on the way up but if yous aren't coming up I would drive down and meet yous at the hotel aswell...
  4. 2016 Irish Meetup

Are you guys still going to this doesn't look good for the weather
  5. 2016 Irish Meetup

Just filled in the online form and got an email back with a reference number. Wasn't asked for payment I'm assuming I show the reference number at the gate and pay then.
  6. 2016 Irish Meetup

That's me registered for the show could meet up at Sprucefield aswell
  7. 2016 Irish Meetup

If it's ok I could meet up with you guys when yous are travelling up
  8. 2016 Irish Meetup

I would be up for this also
  9. 2016 Irish Meetup

I would be up for this if it was the 17th
  10. 2016 Irish Meetup

I'm on holiday that weekend hope that you have a great day
  11. Best cleaning/protecting products for the Leon?

I'm using Anachem products aswell very impressed with them excellent value aswell
  12. Wrapping and parking sensors

Have mine wrapped aswell no issues
  13. 2016 Irish Meetup

Would be interested in this aswell
  14. Wheel spacer advice

Thanks for the reply
  15. Wheel spacer advice

Anyone any advice
  16. Wheel spacer advice

Looking some advice please I'm putting 40mm lowering springs into my 2015 1.4 fr which I believe will lower the fr approx 25/30 mm. My question is would I get away with 20mm wheel spacers all around or should I go with 20mm rear and 15 mm front car is on standard 17" wheels.....
  17. Newbie saying hello

Well it's a white 2015 fr 1.4tsi with the technology pack with 4000 miles on it. Have just been out for a bit of a drive and have to say I'm impressed with it found the led headlights very good. Will get a few pictures up after a few more posts....
  18. Newbie saying hello

Well that's the car collected very pleased with it so far looking forward to a proper drive in it....
  19. Newbie saying hello

Hello to all... Looking forward to picking up my 2015 fr leon 1.4tsi tomorrow. Have to say this is an excellent site a lot of great information to read up on...