Search results

1. Full link activation tech pack car

Yeah I thought android auto was part of it too! Just kind of annoying because I’ve had a car with it and really liked it - I guess if I’d never had it I wouldn’t know what I was missing?! Just assumed it came as part of the tech pack
  2. Full link activation tech pack car

That’s what makes me really reluctant to pay for it! It’s not like it’s hard to do. Takes me a lot more effort to earn £200
  3. Full link activation tech pack car

A A £200 wad of cash apparently!! Good old seat and their hidden extras
  4. Full link activation tech pack car

I presumed having had a 2015 Ibiza that came with it as standard these would also - kind of disappointing!
  5. Full link activation tech pack car

Collected my 2016 Leon fr last night - advertised as tech pack and has the USB in the centre behind the gear stick. Plugged in my iPhone and the system is saying full link needs activated, doesn’t this come as standard as part of the tech pack? I had a 2015 Ibiza tech pack that came with it so...
  6. Mk3 Leon MPG - 2.0L / 1.4TSI

Is that an alor blue one I see in your picture?!
  7. Mk3 Leon MPG - 2.0L / 1.4TSI

Hopefully you’re right!!!
  8. Mk3 Leon MPG - 2.0L / 1.4TSI

I’ve just spent 4 years in petrol Seat Ibiza and then Leon so will be a change but I’ll get over it
  9. Mk3 Leon MPG - 2.0L / 1.4TSI

Thank you for the responses everyone - test drove a few and decided on the 2.0 diesel 184 bhp model! Should be collecting tomorrow!
  10. Mk3 Leon MPG - 2.0L / 1.4TSI

Looking at buying a 2014-2016 FR in either the 2.0l diesel 150 bhp / 185 bop or 1.4 petrol engine, the decision will be swayed by MPG and so I’m wondering what people actually get out of these engines day to day.
  11. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

My plan is that once the Revo map comes out for it to get mine mapped - same BHP as cupra and i loved my last ibiza that i had mapped by revo - drove so well
  12. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

The 1.4 Mark! Lovely car to drive - not missing my 280hp VXR at all!! :) Just standard NI plates!
  13. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

Not a clue Mark - Have just logged in again from husbands computer and defs working there. Will try and reupload photos in a minute or two :)
  14. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

Should be working now :)
  15. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

So collected my car yesterday.... Loving it so far!! Lima green looks class!!
  16. Ibiza Fr or Ibiza Cupra ?

I'd go with the FR :)
  17. Scratched my car :(

Seems a decent enough price to me :)
  18. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

My build date is this week! So, how long after your build date did you guys receive your car? Ive been quoted 3 weeks but seems suspisciously fast :p
  19. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

I've started using BP ultimate in my VXR recently - my MPG has jumped a massive 4mpg in the last few fill ups a result! Will defs continue to use it when my ibiza arrives - In my VXR i am lucky to get 280 miles to a full tank and last one i was easily pushing 325 miles - so its definitely worth...
  20. Ibiza FR 1.4 EcoTSI ordered

Thanks! Roll on the beginning of june. Just an Astra to shift now :p
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise