Search results

1. iPhone on ios10 problems

It is not about connecting but acting wierd when it does. I guess not everyone have those issues but I did, and Chris did too. Again, disconnecting and connecting again solved the issue for some time. It started happening to me when I had iOS 10 beta so I thought it will go away with final...
  2. iPhone on ios10 problems

It happened to me. Not anymore thou, I swapped the phone haha. If you want to stop it no need to call someone just activate Siri and it will go away. Will it happen again, most certainly will. However, disconnecting and connecting again seemed to solve the issue for a short period of time. I...
  3. Interior light change

This video helped me a lot soooo here you go: https://youtu.be/f-Ly6mbyUus
  4. Universal rear view camera

This is so cool and portable for those of us who drive more than one car, however the price is a bit hefty. I can only image it coming to Europe, direct transfer of $ price to € or even £ :dizzy:
  5. Oil temp

On my 1.4 it's 90 most of the time, yesterday when it was hell hot - above 32 with heavy traffic it reached 100 - tbh I don't check it that often but rather glance trough when looking for something else...
  6. Same price different Navi?!

It doesn't matter where you live you should be able to get some answers and reasoning behind what they did and what can they offer to fix it. Trust me, when they are faced with the facts (mostly gathered here on forum) they become very friendly questioning how you know all of that. Happened to...
  7. Leon Mk3 Wallpapers

Well, no one was pretty harsh word, I meant not many people order it, such a shame if I had a choice I would have ordered it, but hey...I will next year:)
  8. Leon Mk3 Wallpapers

Thank you guys, all of those I found earlier (except the last one) I don't know why there aren't professional grade wallpapers ..this combo is awesome but still no one is ordering it:( Never mind thank you for your effort.
  9. Leon Mk3 Wallpapers

Does anybody on the forum has cupra 290 allor blue with orange performance pack. Maybe wallpaper or their own really good pic, of course better in highest resolution available. I only managed to find some pics from the motorshow which are nah...I would love some cool pics of that combo, at...
  10. Driving Modes MPG

I was dying to know this, however never got my self to try it properly. Thank you guys, this means I can drive in sport now all day long without my better half ranting that Sport consumes more (doesn't even have a licence but hey)...what's even worse I went with it hahaha... Someone made a good...
  11. GUIDE: How to change pollen filter on Leon with tech pack

Mine swapped today, old filter arrow pointing down. Interestingly enough I got MannHumel filter from the dealership VW-Audi-SkodaSeat OEM part, the old one was Valeo. I know it doesn't make any difference, I hope:shrug:, nevertheless I believe Mann is better - German quality and Made in Germany...
  12. GUIDE: How to change pollen filter on Leon with tech pack

I know this is the video for Leon without tech pack, nevertheless gives one a good idea how to do it. Btw your tutorial with pics is awesome.
  13. GUIDE: How to change pollen filter on Leon with tech pack

Sorry for bringing the post from dead but this video might also come in handy. I'm changing my pollen filter every 4-5k km and not waiting for servicing intervals they are just too long for my allergies:blink: Since I can't post link I kindly ask moderator to do it for me, thanks...
  14. Leon 2016 facelift???

Maybe they are integrating signal lights with DRLs just like on Ateca, maybe choice of color for the interior lightning and that sort of thing, just maybe, or these might be my whises and hopes hmm...:funk:
  15. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

There you go, mine is 13 that is why I was shocked to hear that they unfold when unlocked. My previous company Audi A3 (MY15) and my Citroen DS3 unfolded mirrors when unlocked and folded when locked which is not so bad because when I move away from the car and think whether I locked it or...
  16. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Mine unfolds mirrors only when I turn key not when unlocking the car. It came that way, never did any coding.
  17. The Ridiculous Fading Panel Lights

I've been wanting to ask about this but did't know how to state the issue. I don't have an auto function and this drives me nuts - stupid me, I thought it had to do something with speed :feeling stupid: thanks for the explanation it doesn't solve the annoyance but at least I learnt something new...
  18. Hello from Sarajevo

Listen you have missed a lot before, now...not so sure but still you are very welcome to come:funk: Thank you for a warm welcome:D Listen we have to look to the future and never turn around, Karadzic got what he deserved but nevertheless I don't care about that a lot especially since I have my...
  19. Hello from Sarajevo

Hi everyone! I'm a proud owner of mk3 '13 Emotion Red Seat Leon FR 1.4 TSI with some 15k miles on the clock. Writing to you from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. To be honest i have been following and referring to this forum like million times but never registered, however here I'm in...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise