Search results

1. service book issue

Never buy a car with any documents missing/misplaced/in the post e.t.c I'd never go near that dealer again if I were you either!
  2. Any good SEAT dealerships in Yorkshire

Riverside in Hull have some decent reviews, but haven't had a car in that we like yet, so haven't visited ourselves. http://www.seat.co.uk/dealer/details92.html
  3. Issue with new car purchased from seat dealership

Can you share the name of the dealer please? We live 'up north' and we're currently looking for a Cupra. We would like to completely avoid this dealer if possible. If you don't want to share the name in the open forum, please pm it to me. It will be purely for my information, and I will not...
  4. Auto Express Driver Power Survey

How many miles has it done?
  5. Waze on Android Auto

We always use Waze so will keep an eye on the beta, thanks!
  6. Anyone else bored by their cupra?

I'm bored looking for the right one to buy, but I'm sure I'll survive [B)]
  7. Auto Express Driver Power Survey

It's not quiet when you're on it, but it can be if you want it to be. They are definitely a lot of fun, and a great way to lose your license :p For me, this is what the Cupra is all about... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCvjnUqDJEE That one has had a tweak or two though.
  8. tuning box v remap

Whether you believe it or not, they can tell. I'd also be very wary of anything that was sending bogus signals to my very expensive ECU, that controls my very, very expensive engine. Good luck ;)
  9. New Cupra 300 DSG auto upshift in manual mode?

No. I'm not buying it for kicks so much as the pleasure of being able to sit in a comfortable car and not have to wonder if I can make it passed the obligatory wedge of 3 plus cars doing 40 on an awesome road. I don't care if somebody is faster than me, and I haven't raced away from lights in...
  10. New Cupra 300 DSG auto upshift in manual mode?

Happy to wait, we're looking to buy around september time. I'll look forward to your comparison. What made you get rid of the R?
  11. New Cupra 300 DSG auto upshift in manual mode?

Thanks for your thoughts Jordcupra. As I've said, I find the Cupra interior a little disappointing next to the Golf, and the Golf's 4 wheel drive is a huge plus. If I could get 4 wheel drive in a Cupra SC I would quite happily overlook the interior and save some money, but I don't want an...
  12. New Cupra 300 DSG auto upshift in manual mode?

For me it's mainly about overall quality and grip in the rain, because it's always raining up here. But I do like the raw feel you get with the Cupra, it looks nicer from the outside too, but I can't afford both ;)
  13. Potential new owner.

Hehehe yeah I have to agree about the new display, very nice. For me the R is just a much higher quality package, and the Haldex would be a really nice thing to have where I live in Yorkshire, because it seems to rain 70% of the time. Not much in it price wise either with £29192 for the Cupra...
  14. Potential new owner.

Damn it! I'm twice your age and then some, and I don't have a Cupra yet :shrug::cry: I would have, but the Golf R is making it very difficult for me to decide.
  15. Potential new owner.

I fixed that for you! No need to thank me :lol::rofl:;)
  16. New Cupra 300 DSG auto upshift in manual mode?

Bugger, although I suppose it's not the end of the world. Still can't decide between a Cupra and a Golf R though :confused:
  17. New Cupra 300 DSG auto upshift in manual mode?

As per the thread title, does the new cupra 300 DSG still auto upshift in manual mode?
  18. Cupra 300 delivery times

If you don't mind me asking, which broker did you use?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.