Search results

1. Servicing - main dealers??

Is the car showing inspection service ? A major service is £289, but i took out a service plan which saves a bit https://www.seat.co.uk/owners/your-seat/servicing-maintenance.html
  2. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

Hi all, anyone recently bought reverse light leds for a 2014 FR ? all the old ebay link dont work anymore and i'm unsure of what wattage to get
  3. Steering wheel adjustment

Hi, has anyone had there steering wheel drop to its lowest position when trying to adjust it, and then get stuck ? I can still move it forward and back, but not up and down, and now its to low
  4. Inspection due? clear message? RESOLVED

Hi, is the car still under warranty ?
  5. DIY Towbar

Hi, don't no about the towbar prep as i bought car 2nd hand, is it easy to check ?
  6. DIY Towbar

Hi all, anyone fitted a towbat to a 1.4FR ? Some websites say the car may need coding so the parking sensors turn off ? Also anyone got pictures of a fixed swan neck type ? Thanks Ady
  7. Brand new fr 1.4 act not going in reverse

Hi, mine can also be hard to engage reverse when cold, putting it in 1st and lifting clutch slightly seems to cure it
  8. Dealerships near Leicester

Hi, yes I live very close to Marshalls, but there are some negative reviews on Google about there customer service. But as I've never used them I wasn't sure if it's all true
  9. Dealerships near Leicester

Hi all, any recommendations for servicing and warranty claims, never had a Seat before and bought car from a dealer in Portsmouth
  10. Uncomfortable ride

My old car was a 12 year old Octavia, with 15" wheels and 65 profile tyres, so it was a pretty soft ride lol If Leicester council spent more money on resurfacing the roads instead of pointless cycle lanes it may help Ady
  11. Uncomfortable ride

Hi, thanks for all the replies, I've dropped the pressures slightly, so will see if it helps, although fronts look a bit flat now lol Car is on standard 17", and was expecting it to be a lot firmer than my old car, just seems if tarmac is worn and rippled from buses etc I can feel the wheels...
  12. Uncomfortable ride

Hello all New member :) I've just bought a 64 plate 1.4FR, and I'm finding the ride very uncomfortable if the road is a bit worn. Not sure if its just the state of the local roads and me not being use to a car with sporty suspension, or if there's a problem Anyone else found this ? Ady
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.