Search results

1. Seat Leon Useful Part Numbers listing for Modifications

After the part number for the hose from the charge pipe to the n75 please
  2. Sorry to be lazy...just need a quick bit of help. Car hesitant

It's not all the time, just every now and again. Driven 350 miles yesterday and only did it once. I only use 99 ron, and occasionally use injector cleaner. Got some NGK plugs on order from Euros, so hopefully that'll sort it. Not sure what made me think to buy the coils as well tbh! Do the...
  3. Sorry to be lazy...just need a quick bit of help. Car hesitant

Hi, car has been a little hesistant at times when putting my foot down. Only a couple of times. I'm guessing it's time to change the plugs and coils. Do I remember reading it's best to get the coils from Seat/Audi etc? Where's cheapest? Are they easy enough to change? Which plugs do people...
  4. 20V T - Tuning options

It's a cupra I think the r's had the red stitched seats and steering wheel which mine doesn't and there's not the leon written across the middle of the boot I've seen others though. It is colour coded and doesn't have the black plastic trim like I've seen on some 20v turbos though
  5. 20V T - Tuning options

Hi, based in Kent/Surrey & looking at upping my power. Pretty sure its a 20v turbo. Can't post a pic until I've got my post count up. I have had a look at different sections on the forum but still have a few questions: Best way to up the power safely and cheaply? Is the decat an easy...
  6. New owner

Hi I posted the following in the newbie section, but didn't get any response. Hi all, based in Kent. Got a 03 Cupra the other day, very happy with it to be honest. Was looking at a Clio 182 and there just so happened to be the below Cupra there. I took both out, and the Cupra was a lot...
  7. Hi, 1st time owning a Seat Cupra

Hi all, based in Kent. Got a 03 Cupra the other day, very happy with it to be honest. Was looking at a Clio 182 and there just so happened to be the below Cupra there. I took both out, and the Cupra was a lot quicker and nicer to drive. So I think I made the right choice :) Couple of...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.