Search results

1. how can i remove my roof antenna ?

does anyone know can you get an adapter for aerial? i have a new stubby to replace the original one but the bolt is fatter than the original one.
  2. Cure for gear stick rattle on TDI 6 speed box

My 1.4 tdi rattles like crazy aswell. i presume that this will also work on it. since the original picture is gone and im looking at the above one here. in diagram one is #4 that you put grease into and in diagram 2 is it number 2 on each rod?
  3. 04, 1.4 tdi, ibiza

just after been on a great road trip with the car there around the south west down south and then up through the east. i must say the car was amazing. didn't fault once one the trip and made close to 700 miles on one tank of diesel on mixed road conditions. shes in bad need of a wash but what...
  4. electric wing mirror fault

oh. well at least i know im not the only one with this issue. any ideas on what it might be, like a faulty relay or something?
  5. Bumper Guide and Info

finally an answer to my question. took a bit of searching.haha thanks lads for making this sticky
  6. best looking mk4 ive seen yet

found my answer. sorry for clogging the thread
  7. electric wing mirror fault

i noticed today when i went to move my wing mirror that when i move my drivers side one that the passenger also moves at the same time but when i move the passenger one it will just move on its own.. has anyone come across this before? its a 04 ibiza
  8. 04, 1.4 tdi, ibiza

i got the car back form the mechanics there yesterday and it turns out that my egr valve needs replacing. the joys of motoring... other than that though it seems fine. finally got a headunit to connect, unfortunately the harness for my kenwood went missing so im going to need to sort one of those.
  9. the new guy

thanks mate. il start working on that
  10. 04, 1.4 tdi, ibiza

hey lads, new to this forum but iv been on a couple before in the past. been away form the scene for about 4 years and thinking about getting back into it. i decided to go for a ibiza this time. It's a 04, 1.4, tdi, 3 door in blue. now i dont know a lot about these cars or the engine but...
  11. the new guy

hey lads, new to this forum but iv been on a couple before in the past. been away form the scene for about 4 years and thinking about getting back into it. i decided to go for a ibiza this time. It's a 04 1.4 3 cylinder tdi. now i dont know a lot about these cars or the engine but i'v heard...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.