Search results

1. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

Thanks for the news...thought I'd lost it... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

Has something changed in the back ups ? Before I was able to see exactly what the old values were and the new values when any changes were made. Now all I see are the long coding values for both. Is it something I'm doing ? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

Worked a treat. Thanks again. @theoldboy. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

Looks hopeful. I'll have a try I'm the morning and let you know. I'm sure it is. Thanks again. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

It's a 2014 MY and the channels are LEUCHTE 1BLK VRB20 and LEUCHTE 0BLK VLB36 Thanks for the response [emoji6] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

That's exactly why I'm going to change them back. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

I know you're right. I didn't think it would cause as much of a issue as it has. It's just another mod to make the car stand out , as many other mods are as well. It may not be for you but it was worth a try as I'm sure there are many other mods that wouldn't be for you either that others like...
  8. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

Anyone got the stock settings for the front led indicators ? I will had mine on as US lights and did a backup but I can't honestly make any sense of it. Have to put them back to stock because too many people just take a quick look at junctions and pull on out as they think I'm...
  9. leonisis

LED Headlights

I've a June 2013 SC FR and my lights are exactly the same. Gonna try the dealer over the next few weeks as I've still extended warranty. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. leonisis

Few issues with Leon FR - Any Help Appreciated

Yea it was the cause as I said they had already replaced a sensor. As a bonus they also replaced the water pump as well as they told me it was right beside the thermostat and is an awkward job. Free of charge under warranty. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  11. leonisis

Few issues with Leon FR - Any Help Appreciated

I had the start stop problem along with the low temperature reading on the gauge and it was a sticking thermostat. It was initially diagnosed as a sensor fault which was replaced but the fault persisted and was finally sorted. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. leonisis

OBDeleven modifications

Just an idea... Would anyone on here be willing to create a sort of listing of members who are willing to carry out coding using OBDEleven for others who don't have the system or the confidence to do the mods themselves? Just an idea to help. I've had a few owners approach me on return to my...
  13. leonisis

Windows steaming up?

I always used to drive with the Aircon off but then found that whenever I did use it I got that horrible fusty smell because it wasn't being used. It's on all the time now and I don't really notice any difference in mpg. I had to use one of those foam cleaners with the long straw down the air...
  14. leonisis

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

The PSNI have a fleet of Cupra's and Golf R's. English reg gives them away ....keep your eyes peeled .[emoji31][emoji31] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. leonisis

Mine is June 2013. USB and MMI are both in the glove box and I don't have any wireless charging. Looks like a ball ache of a mod though if anyone wanted to retro fit it. Think the hinge mechanism is part of the dash /console housing. Seems to be another one of those "whatever they had in...
  16. leonisis

Had a go at Carbon wrapping the heater panel surround and cubby door. Quite pleased with the results [emoji4] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  17. leonisis

new member mk3 leon fr184

Hello and where in NI are you ? I'm in Bangor and if you're after any OBDELEVEN ( have a look in the OBDEleven thread on here...) mods I'll be able to help you ! [emoji6] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  18. leonisis

My kit was the same price and I removed the stay as well. Didn't want it rubbing on my Forge intake [emoji6] I took the route of a TT RS engine cover. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  19. leonisis

anyone done the cooled glovebox mod ?

When I had the golf hose on the flow seemed good enough, just hose too short. It's not really for any great need to have the glovebox cooled...just wanted to do it. It's like the polo sunglasses holder that fits into the slots in the glovebox lid. Didn't really need that either but did it...
  20. leonisis

anyone done the cooled glovebox mod ?

Cheers, I'll get it from TPS this week...bound to be on back order [emoji23] Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk