Search results

1. Battoussai

Instrument Cluster MPH to KPH swap?

Hi there. If i'm not mistaken I think using VCDS can change the cluster from MPH to KPH. Do you have VCDS? Regards.
  2. Battoussai

what have you done to your car today ?

Well, you got a point there.... Bottom line: everybody wants a bargain sooooo why not a Sherlock Holmes thing? Just post a picture of the item but don't send the ebay link. If I really want it I will go and dig for it on Ebay.
  3. Battoussai

Looking for genuie parts.

For 15 I think this is the one: Up seal New one only found this: New vag seal
  4. Battoussai

Something like this: Door seal ??
  5. Battoussai

Lower grille for Mk1 Cupra R

Isn't from EBAY?
  6. Battoussai

Hi, not an original but the closest one I could find: Universal Lip
  7. Battoussai

Hi there. Only found this one: Lower Grille About 93 GBP. Not sure if they send it to UK. Part number 1ML853668 79Y
  8. Battoussai

Hi there. I suppose there are universal mounting clips for that. But give a look at this: Clips
  9. Battoussai

Door lock issue

Glad you sorted it out! (y)
  10. Battoussai

Pd150 Arl help and adv needed

Just to clarify that doesn't mean you will have controls on the steering wheel fully functional right on. It will demand some DIY wiring.
  11. Battoussai

Door lock issue

Don't forget to unlink the window glass from the elevator before attempting to remove the metal door plate.
  12. Battoussai

No throttle response (Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T)

Hi. Have you checked the accelerator sensor: 1J0907651A Also, see if this helps: Ross Tech Calibrations
  13. Battoussai

What?? They check the brake fluid at MOT on UK? On Europe they just press the brakes to check the braking strength and equal distribution on wheels.:unsure:
  14. Battoussai

Yeah I will definitely also check all wheel bolts on my ride. You never know...
  15. Battoussai

speedo white needles

You can also center the needles with Vag-Com. Perform a cluster diagnose and the motor of the needles will stay at center.
  16. Battoussai

PD150 Cat Advice

Couldn't a blocked EGR do that?
  17. Battoussai

Battery light

Hi there. I recently had to change my battery and I learned a few things. If you check your battery with a multimeter have this values in mind: Engine OFF: if value shows 12.5V your battery is around 60% full. If 12.9V then is 100% full. (its not a exact science but it is close). Engine IN: you...
  18. Battoussai

Key fob/central locking fault

Hi there. How are you reprogramming the key fob? Regards.
  19. Battoussai

So, monday morning drove to work and late afternoon my battery was zombie (at around 30% charge level). Even with cables and a friend car's juice it was a no go. Ending up leaving the car there (was a parking garage) and got back yesterday with my dad's battery just to check if it was a dead...
  20. Battoussai

Is it a lot?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.