Search results

1. BJM

Two little questions?

I take it this is displayed on the screen with the 3 displays, when you press the /// button. If you swipe just that part of the screen to the right it will bring back the contacts. Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
  2. BJM

Leon MK4 best finance deals PCP and PCH thread

My FrR Sport 1.5 tsi 130 estate arrives next week. I have it on a 1 x 36 at 8k a year, £237 - leased through ALD Automotive via Nationwide Car leasing. Current deals are nowhere near that. Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
  3. BJM

MK4 SEAT Leon owner's register - what you got?

Currently in a facelift MK3 1.4tsi FR Technology in Monsoon Grey with 18s, winter pack and spare wheel. I have ordered a MK4 1.5tsi manual estate, FR Sport in Emocion red with spare wheel. Looking at a 3 month lead time as it's a factory order.
  4. BJM

New leon questions (uk)

18" wheels, heated seats and steering wheel, back headlining and microsuede interior - think this is the one I'll go for. Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
  5. BJM

Buying advice (1.8Tsi FR)

Couldn't go back to a manual one now, far too reliant on it. Have it set to auto so comes on everytime I stop then just move off and d I've through it. Nearly rolled my sister in law's car off the drive the other day when I forgot to put the handbrake on in her Mii! [emoji23] Sent from my...
  6. BJM

Buying advice (1.8Tsi FR)

2017 facelifts were when the electronic handbrake was introduced Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
  7. BJM

wheel bolt caps

I kept losing the original's so I got a set of the VW ones with the star/torx shape in the middle - all still there and they even have the correct locking wheel nut ones! Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  8. BJM

Deposit down on 65plate FR

Could you share the coding for this please mate - I'm looking to add green to mine, cheers. Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  9. BJM

OBDeleven modifications

I activated this in January but it wasn't working. Just went into setting and factory reset opening and closing and now it works![emoji23]. Thanks for the info [emoji106] Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  10. BJM

OBDeleven modifications

Enable carbon background on FIS on facelift models. 1 Module 17 Dashboard 2 Adaption 3 display depiction 4 select Version 2 5 Hold the green tick till it confirms [emoji106] Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  11. BJM

OBDeleven modifications

Has anyone managed to change the maxidot background on a facelift FR to the Cupra carbon one? Plenty guides for the prefacelifts which none of seem to work on the facelift. Thanks. Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  12. BJM

The Ridiculous Fading Panel Lights

I've managed to disable this with OBDeleven. I don't have autolights. Now when I have my sidelights on I also have dashlights on and not dimming and Brighting as they please! Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  13. BJM

MY18 Build week 45-on updates

Yup, My FR which I picked up this week has the rear USB's - great wee touch especially for those of us with kids! Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  14. BJM

Options affecting Leon lead times

These are the style 30/2 I think they are called - 18" and still available for the facelift but were also on the pre facelift. When I ordered the 17's - which I don't like personally - were causing an extra delay to the build time. I like these, think they suit the car. If you go to...
  15. BJM

Picked it up last night. Absolutely loving it. Got everything set up now including the logos for the DAB stations and the Android Auto. It's also got the illuminated FR logo on the sills which was unexpected. I'm sure there's plenty more to explore. Looking forward to a milder day to give it a...
  16. BJM

There's an Android Auto app in the Google play store - I'm not sure what it does but I'll let you know after I've picked it up later. I've set it up to the point where it asks you to connect it to the car. Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  17. BJM

Ordered end of September - but the dealer managed to change one they had on order for stock to my spec - I've no idea how long they'd had it on order though. Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  18. BJM

Well got the phonecall at 5pm - mine arrived at the dealer today!! I've put my plate on retention and emailed them the ref number so hopefully by 6pm tomorrow I'll have it in my posession! Just downloaded the android auto app too. Can't wait! Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  19. BJM

Rotary noise from front wheels-wheel bearing?

A humming noise would indicate a wheel bearing. Although it could also just be a characteristic of a worn tyre. A clicking noise, especially when turning can be indicative of a worn CV joint. Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
  20. BJM

Once it's built it's generally 3 to 4 weeks till it lands at the dealers v Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise