Search results

1. MikeBott93

Bagged Orange CupraR

Just read through the whole thread, you've done a top job on this, really impressed. I've bought some 3SDM 0.06's like your old ones, how I stumbled on this!
  2. MikeBott93

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Don't blame ya, have fun! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. MikeBott93

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Looks pretty awesome mate, good job, you should be proud! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MikeBott93

Leon FR/Cupra or Golf GTI Edition 30.

A few years later... I think I'd have the Cupra. It would be the ED30 if the DSG didn't have so much upkeep.
  5. MikeBott93

Cordoba

No Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MikeBott93

Cordoba

Can't wait Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MikeBott93

Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

Looks good, nice little read! Look forward to seeing what's next Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. MikeBott93

Cordoba

I'll have to be patient haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. MikeBott93

Cordoba

Oh man, i want to see this, there should be an option to add images here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MikeBott93

Tinted rear lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MikeBott93

Tinted rear lights

Wouldn't mind giving it a try if I had some spare lights Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. MikeBott93

Mk1 LCR from Loughborough

Oo, i'm going to the ring again next year, was one of the best things i've ever done! It was a bit of a buzzkill but was still fun none the less. Ah sweet, I will have to start on one soon, only just plucked up the courage to write a build thread on my mk1 golf and i've owned that for...
  13. MikeBott93

Signature!

I'm over 15 posts and 15 days and don't have the option! :(
  14. MikeBott93

Mk1 LCR from Loughborough

Hi, i'm Mike from Loughborough, Leicestershire. Finally hit 15 posts so decided to do a intro with pics! I've owned my Leon Cupra R since April, I bought it off a good friend who had owned it for 8 years and had it from standard. It was on just shy of 90k miles but i've added a fair few since...
  15. MikeBott93

Nottingham/derby meets?

I'd be happy to come in my LCR if someone was to arrange something in the east mids!
  16. MikeBott93

Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Haha, best way, just make sure ya keep putting pics up to keep us entertained too! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. MikeBott93

Mk1 Leon Cupra 20VT progress

Sounds awesome mate, doing some good work too!
  18. MikeBott93

Lupo Dashboard

Looks so much better than the standard one!
  19. MikeBott93

Yo yo yo yo yo

Yo?
  20. MikeBott93

Newbie with some questions.

Mine sounds the same but it's due to the recirc valve and TIP rather than the filter. Check these first mate!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.