Search results

1. Seat leon fr 2.0

Stick your reg in on autotrader valuation tool with mileage. That will give you best idea on price.
  2. Wanted: MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 1/2

Thanks Chris. This sounds exactly like the spec of my old one and same colour! Let me know when you are thinking of putting up for sale and if you have any pics please do send them over to me by message if easier.
  3. Wanted: MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 1/2

Thanks. I probably should have said for a Cupra I’m looking at spending between £7-9k. I should have never sold my other last year on 45k. For that money I’d be looking at a Golf R. Good luck with the sale though.
  4. Wanted: MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 1/2

Thanks Chris, Will take a look at the thread when I get chance. Sounds like what I was looking for anyway.
  5. Wanted: MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 1/2

Potentially on the lookout for another Leon Cupra within the next month or so. Currently got an e91 325i but enjoy turbo so seeing what’s about as would prefer enthusiast owned. Ideally looking for as lower mileage as possible and full history. Less than 90k miles. Would prefer from 09/59...
  6. Recently bought MK2 Leon - few questions!

I rang SEAT the other day for the rear door module..... £168 just for the part. Ive managed to source one for £30. So worth looking 2nd hand given the cost.
  7. would a 3dr MK5 Golf exhaust fit Leon Cupra MK2.

As it's a different exit point on the bumper I would just ring Milltek and ask. Give them the product number and they will tell you what it fits.
  8. Guide Price for 18" BBS Wheels from Supercopa

I have an advert in the for sale section with details, pictures and a price. Drop me an email if you are interested. Thanks.
  9. Guide Price for 18" BBS Wheels from Supercopa

Yes they are the ones on facebook. Thanks for the feedback. They won't be going anywhere at that price. Tyres alone would be close to that. I've seen them at £400+ without tyres. They are standard silver colour.
  10. White Leon FR

I've been recommended poor boys. Juicy detailing also have some good stuff.
  11. Guide Price for 18" BBS Wheels from Supercopa

Based in Nottingham.
  12. New member

I'm still finding my way around the site properly but already found lots of useful information so you are certainly in the right place.
  13. Got the keys today! Cupra290 St

Enjoy that new car feeling!
  14. Guide Price for 18" BBS Wheels from Supercopa

Just seeing if there would be any interest in a mint set of these?
  15. would a 3dr MK5 Golf exhaust fit Leon Cupra MK2.

Contacted milltek directly and the exhaust is the same across the golf Leon and a3 excluding Quattro. Most of the adjustment comes from the tips being adjustable. .
  16. Can i swap??

Yep - pretty sure they are interchangeable as the platforms should be similar.
  17. would a 3dr MK5 Golf exhaust fit Leon Cupra MK2.

Loooking at a milltek cat back and wondering if this would fit or would it be too short? I assumed they would all be the same but you never know.
  18. Any offers on cat back exhausts at the moment?

Cheers. On both of those forums keeping an eye out. Seems I'm in the right places then. I'll stick a post up on there aswell.
  19. Any offers on cat back exhausts at the moment?

Hi. I'm struggling to find a decent second hand cat back at the moment so as another option wanted to see if there are any offers on cat backs that people may be aware of online or at a supplier? Cheers
  20. Scirocco cat back fit mk2 cupra?

Yes - I could but dont have the stock measurements for the leon unless that information is available.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members